Turnpike theory, discounted utility, and the von Neumann facet
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2001. "Discounting and Long-Run Behavior: Global Bifurcation Analysis of a Family of Dynamical Systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 256-293, January.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2012. "Global stability and the “turnpike” in optimal unbounded growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 802-832.
- Harutaka, Takahshi, 2012. "An unbalanced two-sector growth model with constant returns:a turnpike approach," MPRA Paper 37297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atsumasa Kondo, 2008. "On The Inefficacy Of Temporary Policy In A Dynamic General Equilibrium With Money," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 324-344.
- Sahashi, Yoshinao, 2002. "The convergence of optimal forestry control," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 179-214, May.
- KONDO Atsumasa, "undated". "The Role of Productivity Growth Rates for Rising Inequality in an Economy with Heterogeneous Agents," ESRI Discussion paper series 326, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "A Robust Turnpike Deduced by Economic Maturity," MPRA Paper 48818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minako Fujio, 2009. "Optimal Transition Dynamics In The Leontief Two-Sector Growth Model With Durable Capital: The Case Of Capital Intensive Consumption Goods," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 490-511.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1995. "Durable capital and chaos in competitive business cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 165-181, July.
- Fujio, Minako, 2008. "Undiscounted optimal growth in a Leontief two-sector model with circulating capital: The case of a capital-intensive consumption good," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 420-436, May.
- Frank Hahn, 1992. "Distinguished Fellow: Honoring Roy Radner," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 181-194, Winter.
- Darong Dai, 2015. "Robust Turnpikes Deduced by the Minimum-Time Needed toward Economic Maturity," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 049-073, October.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul Romer, 1989. "Steady States and Determinacy in Economies with Infinitely Lived Agents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 52, David K. Levine.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 397-417.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:30:y:1983:i:2:p:330-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.