Turnpike theory, discounted utility, and the von Neumann facet
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972. "Smooth Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, pages 603-615.
- Fishburn, Peter C., 1970. "Arrow's impossibility theorem: Concise proof and infinite voters," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 103-106, March.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1982. "Social Aggregation Rules and Continuity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(2), pages 337-352.
- Kirman, Alan P. & Sondermann, Dieter, 1972.
"Arrow's theorem, many agents, and invisible dictators,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 267-277.
- KIRMAN, Alan P. & SONDERMANN, Dieter, 1972. "Arrow's theorem, many agents, and indivisible dictators," CORE Discussion Papers RP 118, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sen, Amartya & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 1969. "Necessary and sufficient conditions for rational choice under majority decision," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 178-202, August.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1997.
"Social choice with infinite populations: construction of a rule and impossibility results,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 14(2), pages 303-318.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G.M., 1995. "Social Choice with Infinite Populations: Construction of a Rule and Impossibility Results," Papers 95-19, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Chipman, John S., 1974. "Homothetic preferences and aggregation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 26-38, May.
- Donald J. Brown, 1975. "Aggregation of Preferences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(3), pages 456-469.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Heal, Geoffrey, 1983. "Community preferences and social choice," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 33-61, September.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Social choice and the topology of spaces of preferences," MPRA Paper 8006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coughlin, Peter & Lin, Kuan-Pin, 1981. "Continuity properties of majority rule with intermediate preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 289-296, May.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1982. "The topological equivalence of the pareto condition and the existence of a dictator," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 223-233, March.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1982. "Structural instability of decisive majority rules," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 207-221, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2012. "Global stability and the “turnpike” in optimal unbounded growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 802-832.
- Harutaka, Takahshi, 2012. "An unbalanced two-sector growth model with constant returns:a turnpike approach," MPRA Paper 37297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahashi, Yoshinao, 2002. "The convergence of optimal forestry control," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 179-214, May.
- KONDO Atsumasa, "undated". "The Role of Productivity Growth Rates for Rising Inequality in an Economy with Heterogeneous Agents," ESRI Discussion paper series 326, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1995. "Durable capital and chaos in competitive business cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 165-181, July.
- Fujio, Minako, 2008. "Undiscounted optimal growth in a Leontief two-sector model with circulating capital: The case of a capital-intensive consumption good," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 420-436, May.
- Frank Hahn, 1992. "Distinguished Fellow: Honoring Roy Radner," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 181-194, Winter.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2011. "Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 397-417.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2001. "Discounting and Long-Run Behavior: Global Bifurcation Analysis of a Family of Dynamical Systems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 256-293, January.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "A Robust Turnpike Deduced by Economic Maturity," MPRA Paper 48818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darong Dai, 2015. "Robust Turnpikes Deduced by the Minimum-Time Needed toward Economic Maturity," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 049-073, October.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul Romer, 1989. "Steady States and Determinacy in Economies with Infinitely Lived Agents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 52, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:30:y:1983:i:2:p:330-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .