Durable capital and chaos in competitive business cycles
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Yano, Makoto, 1994. "Optimal Chaos, Nonlinearity and Feasibility Conditions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 4(5), pages 689-704, August.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 1983. "Turnpike theory, discounted utility, and the von Neumann facet," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 330-352, August.
- Benhabib, Jess & Day, Richard H., 1982. "A characterization of erratic dynamics in, the overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-55, November.
- Nishimura, Kazuo, 1985.
"Competitive equilibrium cycles,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 284-306, August.
- Day, Richard H, 1982. "Irregular Growth Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 406-14, June.
- Deneckere, Raymond & Pelikan, Steve, 1986. "Competitive chaos," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 13-25, October.
- Boldrin, Michele & Deneckere, Raymond J., 1990. "Sources of complex dynamics in two-sector growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 627-653, October.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
- Day, Richard H. & Pianigiani, Giulio, 1991. "Statistical dynamics and economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 37-83, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:27:y:1995:i:2:p:165-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.