A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Nova Economia, 1997, vol. 7, n. 2, pp. 9-47 .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +55 31 3201-3657
Web page: http://www.cedeplar.ufmg.brEmail:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cedeplar-FACE-UFMG Av. Antonio Carlos, 6627 Belo Horizonte, MG 31270-901 Brazil|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benhabib, Jess & Day, Richard H., 1980. "Erratic accumulation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 113-117.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Harris, Donald J, 1987. "The Complex Dynamics of the Simple Ricardian System," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 102(4), pages 893-901, November.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1985.
"On Endogenous Competitive Business Cycles,"
Econometric Society, vol. 53(5), pages 995-1045, September.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura, 1995. "Non-linear evolution of dynamic spatial systems. The relevance of chaos and ecologically-based models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 183-210, April.
- Lorenz, Hans-Walter, 1987. "International trade and the possible occurrence of chaos," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 135-138.
- Nijkamp, P., 1984.
"Long-term economic fluctuations : a spatial view,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Scheinkman, Jose A, 1990. "Nonlinearities in Economic Dynamics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 33-48, Supplemen.
- Baumol, William J & Benhabib, Jess, 1989.
"Chaos: Significance, Mechanism, and Economic Applications,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 77-105, Winter.
- Baumol, William J. & Benhabib, Jess, 1987. "Chaos: Significance, Mechanism, and Economic Applications," Working Papers 87-16, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Michael J. Stutzer, 1980. "Chaotic dynamics and bifurcation in a macro model," Staff Report 55, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Benhabib, Jess & Day, Richard H., 1982. "A characterization of erratic dynamics in, the overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-55, November.
- Scheinkman, Jose A & LeBaron, Blake, 1989. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Stock Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(3), pages 311-37, July.
- Dana, Rose-Anne & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "Dynamic complexity in duopoly games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 40-56, October.
- Granger, Clive W J & Hallman, Jeffrey J, 1991. "Long Memory Series with Attractors," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(1), pages 11-26, February.
- Deneckere, Raymond & Pelikan, Steve, 1986. "Competitive chaos," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 13-25, October.
- Baumol, William J & Wolff, Edward N, 1983. " Feedback from Productivity Growth to R & D," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 147-57.
- R H Day, 1985. "Dynamical systems theory and complicated economic behavior," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(1), pages 55-64, January.
- Torre, V, 1977. "Existence of Limit Cycles and Control in Complete Keynesian System by Theory of Bifurcations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1457-66, September.
- Stutzer, Michael J., 1980. "Chaotic dynamics and bifurcation in a macro model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 353-376, May.
- Michele Boldrin & Michael Woodford, 1988.
"Equilibruim Models Displaying Endogenous Fluctuations and Chaos: A Survey,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
530, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Boldrin, Michele & Woodford, Michael, 1990. "Equilibrium models displaying endogenous fluctuations and chaos : A survey," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 189-222, March.
- George W. Evans & L Reichlin, 1992. "Information," CEP Discussion Papers dp0111, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nijkamp, P & Poot, H J & Rouwendal, J, 1991. "A Non-linear Dynamic Model of Spatial Economic Development and R&D Policy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 287-302.
- Hommes, Cars H & Nusse, Helena E, 1989. " Does an Unstable Keynesian Unemployment Equilibrium in a Non-Walrasian Dynamic Macroeconomic Model Imply Chaos?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(1), pages 161-67.
- Albin, Peter S., 1987. "Microeconomic foundations of cyclical irregularities or `chaos'," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 185-214, June.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
- Day, Richard H, 1982. "Irregular Growth Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 406-14, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.