Existence of Limit Cycles and Control in Complete Keynesian System by Theory of Bifurcations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barnett, William A. & Chen, Guo, 2015.
"Bifurcation of Macroeconometric Models and Robustness of Dynamical Inferences,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics,
now publishers, vol. 8(1-2), pages 1-144, September.
- William Barnett & Guo Chen, 2015. "Bifurcation of Macroeconometric Models and Robustness of Dynamical Inferences," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201411, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- William, Barnett & Guo, Chen, 2015. "Bifurcation of macroeconometric models and robustness of dynamical inferences," MPRA Paper 63772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "JAPANESE CONTRIBUTIONS TO NONLINEAR CYCLE THEORY IN THE 1950s," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 54-74.
- Umberto Neri & Beatrice Venturi, 2007. "Stability and bifurcations in IS-LM economic models," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 54(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Michele Boldrin, 1988. "Persistent Oscillations and Chaos in Dynamic Economic Models: Notes for a Survey," UCLA Economics Working Papers 458A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Luis A. Aguirre & Antonio Aguirre, 1997.
"A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics,"
Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 7(2), pages 9-47.
- Luís A. Aguirre & Antônio Aguirre, 1995. "A tutorial introduction to nonlinear dynamics in economics," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 088, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Murakami, Hiroki, 2014. "Keynesian systems with rigidity and flexibility of prices and inflation–deflation expectations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 68-85.
- Toichiro Asada, 1991. "On a mixed competitive-monopolistic macrodynamic model in a monetary economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 33-53, February.
- Guirao, Juan L.G. & García‐Rubio, Raquel & Vera, Juan A., 2012. "On the dynamics of an inflation IS‐LM model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2090-2094.
- Vosgerau, Hans-Jürgen, 1982. "Goodwins Wachstumszyklus der Beschäftigung und Verteilung," Discussion Papers, Series I 168, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- William Barnett & Evgeniya Duzhak, 2010.
"Empirical assessment of bifurcation regions within New Keynesian models,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 99-128, October.
- Barnett, William A. & Duzhak, Evgeniya A., 2008. "Empirical assessment of bifurcation regions within new Keynesian models," MPRA Paper 11249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Evgeniya Aleksandrovna Duzhak, 2008. "Empirical Assessment of Bifurcation Regions within New Keynesian Models," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200811, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1998. "Introduction to Market Psychology and Nonlinear Endogenous Business Cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 1-13, May.
- Das, Satya P., 2008. "Some mechanisms of terror cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 644-656, September.
- José M. Gaspar, 2015. "A dynamic aggregate supply and aggregate demand model with Matlab," FEP Working Papers 559, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:bpj:sndecm:v:21:y:2017:i:2:p:22:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toichiro Asada, 1995. "Kaldorian dynamics in an open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 239-269, October.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "Hicksian Visions and Vignettes on (Non-Linear) Trade Cycle Theories," Department of Economics Working Papers 0407, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:6:p:1457-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.