International Trade and Investment under Different Rates of Time Preference
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fukao, K. & Hamada, K., 1990. "International Trade And Investment Under Different Rates Of Time Preference," Papers 605, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Hamada, Koichi, 1990. "International Trade and Investment under Different Rates of Time Preference," Discussion Paper Series a229, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Koichi Hamada, 1990. "International Trade and Investment under Different Rates of Time Preference," NBER Working Papers 3457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nouriel Roubini, 1988.
"Current Account and Budget Deficits in an Intertemporal Model of Consumption and Taxation Smoothing. A Solution to the "Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle"?,"
NBER Working Papers
2773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roubini, N., 1989. "Current Account And Budget Deficits In An Intertemporal Model Of Consumption And Taxation Smoothing. A Solution To The "Feldstein-Horioka" Puzzel," Papers 569, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- H. Uzawa, 1963. "On a Two-Sector Model of Economic Growth II," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 105-118.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-797, August.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," NBER Working Papers 0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engel, Charles & Kletzer, Kenneth, 1989.
"Saving and Investment in an Open Economy with Non-traded Goods,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 735-752, November.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth Kletzer, 1987. "Saving and Investment in an Open Economy with Non-Traded Goods," NBER Working Papers 2141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Stanley & Frenkel, Jacob A, 1974. "Interest Rate Equalization and Patterns of Production, Trade and Consumption in a Two-country Growth Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 50(132), pages 555-580, December.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Hirofumi Uzawa, 1964. "Optimal Growth in a Two-Sector Model of Capital Accumulation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 1-24.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Ruffin, Roy J, 1979. "Growth and the Long-Run Theory of International Capital Movements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 832-842, December.
- Uekawa, Yasuo, 1972. "On the existence of incomplete specialization in international trade with capital mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Michael Dooley & Jeffrey Frankel & Donald J. Mathieson, 1987. "International Capital Mobility: What Do Saving-Investment Correlations Tell Us?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(3), pages 503-530, September.
- H. Oniki & H. Uzawa, 1965. "Patterns of Trade and Investment in a Dynamic Model of International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 15-37.
- Kyoji Fukao & Koichi Hamada, 1989. "The Fisherian Time Preference and the Ebolution of Capital Ownership Patterns in a Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 3104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1970. "Factor Price Equalization in a Dynamic Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 456-488, May-June.
- Robert A. Becker, 1980. "On the Long-Run Steady State in a Simple Dynamic Model of Equilibrium with Heterogeneous Households," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(2), pages 375-382.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koichi Futagami & Akihiko Kaneko & Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2008. "International Asset Trade, Capital Income Taxation, and Specialization Patterns," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(5), pages 743-763, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:8:y:1994:i:1:p:22-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.