On the Long-Run Steady State in a Simple Dynamic Model of Equilibrium with Heterogeneous Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Stanley, 1975. "The Demand for Index Bonds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 509-534, June.
- G. C. Archibald & J. Richmond, 1971. "On the Theory of Foreign Exchange Reserve Requirements," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 245-263.
- John Makin, 1974. "Exchange rate flexibility and the demand for international reserves," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 110(2), pages 229-243, June.
- William J. Baumol, 1952. "The Transactions Demand for Cash: An Inventory Theoretic Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 545-556.
- Barro, Robert J, 1970.
"Inflation, the Payments Period, and the Demand for Money,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(6), pages 1228-1263, Nov.-Dec..
- Barro, Robert J., 1970. "Inflation, the Payments Period, and the Demand for Money," Scholarly Articles 3451392, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Edward L. Whalen, 1966. "A Rationalization of the Precautionary Demand for Cash," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 314-324.
- Tsiang, S C, 1969. "The Precautionary Demand for Money: An Inventory Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(1), pages 99-117, Jan./Feb..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:95:y:1980:i:2:p:375-382.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.