International Asset Trade, Capital Income Taxation, and Specialization Patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manning, R, 1981. "Specialization and Dynamics in a Trade Model," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(158), pages 251-260, September.
- Lejour, Arjan M. & Verbon, Harrie A. A., 1998. "Source-based versus residence-based capital income taxes in a dynamic model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 529-541, August.
- Mountford, Andrew, 1999.
"Trade Dynamics and Endogenous Growth: An Overlapping-Generations Analysis,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(262), pages 209-224, May.
- Mountford, A., 1996. "Trade dynamics and endogenous growth: an overlapping generations analysis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9621, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1991. "Capital Income Taxation in a World Economy: A Territorial System versus a Residence System," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 958-965, July.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Akihisa Shibata, 1999. "Foreign Tax Credit and the Current Account," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(2), pages 131-148, May.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "Fiscal policy in a simple two-country dynamic model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 395-419.
- Akihiko Kaneko, 2006. "Specialization in a dynamic trade model: An overlapping generations case," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 357-368.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1990. "Hysteresis in Economic Relationships: An Overview," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 109-125.
- Jacob Frenkel & Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"International Taxation in an Integrated World,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061430, January.
- Fukao Kyoji & Hamada Koichi, 1994.
"International Trade and Investment under Different Rates of Time Preference,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 22-52, March.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Hamada, Koichi, 1990. "International Trade and Investment under Different Rates of Time Preference," Discussion Paper Series a229, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fukao, K. & Hamada, K., 1990. "International Trade And Investment Under Different Rates Of Time Preference," Papers 605, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Kyoji Fukao & Koichi Hamada, 1990. "International Trade and Investment under Different Rates of Time Preference," NBER Working Papers 3457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brecher, Richard A & Chen, Zhiqi & Choudhri, Ehsan U, 2002.
"Absolute and Comparative Advantage, Reconsidered: The Pattern of International Trade with Optimal Saving,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 645-656, November.
- Richard A. Brecher & Zhiqi Chen & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 2000. "Absolute and Comparative Advantage, Reconsidered: The Pattern of International Trade with Optimal Saving," Carleton Economic Papers 00-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2002.
- Nielsen, Soren Bo & Sorensen, Peter Birch, 1991. "Capital income taxation in a growing open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 179-197, January.
- Shibata, Akihisa & Shintani, Mototsugu, 1998. "Capital mobility in the world economy: an alternative test," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 741-756, October.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1988. "Life-cycle saving and comparative advantage in the long run," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 375-379.
- Ghosh, Atish R, 1995. "International Capital Mobility amongst the Major Industrialised Countries: Too Little or Too Much?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(428), pages 107-128, January.
- Fischer, Stanley & Frenkel, Jacob A., 1972. "Investment, the two-sector model and trade in debt and capital goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 211-233, August.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1988. "Terms-of-Trade, Factor Intensities and the Current Account in a Life-Cycle Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(2), pages 247-262.
- Baxter, Marianne, 1992.
"Fiscal Policy, Specialization, and Trade in the Two-Sector Model: The Return of Ricardo?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 713-744, August.
- Marianne Baxter, 1991. "Fiscal policy, specialization, and trade in the two-sector model: the return of Ricardo?," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 56, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "On dynamic real trade models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 47-52, January.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Charles Wyplosz, 1985. "The Zero Root Problem: A Note on the Dynamic Determination of the Stationary Equilibrium in Linear Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 353-357.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "Long-run Specialization," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Yoshikawa, Hiroshi, 1980. "On the "q" Theory of Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 739-743, September.
- Iwamoto, Yasushi & Shibata, Akihisa, 1991. "Capital income taxation and the current account in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 480-496, December.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation," Discussion Papers 457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Overlapping families of infinitely-lived agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006.
"Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0649, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax," KIER Working Papers 613, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:10:y:2008:i:5:p:743-763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.