Uncertain lifetimes and convergence in a two-country Heckscher–Ohlin model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Partha Sen, 2015. "Uncertain Lifetimes And Convergence In A Two-Country Heckscher-Ohlin Model," Working papers 246, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Cunat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2004.
"Hecksher-Ohlin Business Cycles,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 555-585, July.
- Alejandro Cuñat & Marco Maffezzoli, "undated". "Heckscher-Ohlin Business Cycles," Working Papers 210, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Cuñat, Alejandro & Maffezzoli, Marco, 2002. "Heckscher-Ohlin Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 3382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy Kehoe, 2010.
"Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 487-513, July.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2006. "Trade, Growth, and Convergence in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," NBER Working Papers 12567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claustre Bajona & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2008. "Trade, growth, and convergence in a dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin model," Staff Report 378, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Akihiko Kaneko, 2006. "Specialization in a dynamic trade model: An overlapping generations case," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 357-368.
- Chatterjee, Partha & Shukayev, Malik, 2012.
"A stochastic dynamic model of trade and growth: Convergence and diversification,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 416-432.
- Partha Chatterjee & Malik Shukayev, 2008. "A Stochastic Dynamic Model of Trade and Growth: Convergence and Diversification," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_034, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Partha Chatterjee & Malik Shukayev, 2013. "A Stochastic Dynamic Model of Trade and Growth: Convergence and Diversi?cation," Working Papers 07, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Zhiqi Chen, 1992. "Long-Run Equilibria in a Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(4), pages 923-943, November.
- Brecher, Richard A & Chen, Zhiqi & Choudhri, Ehsan U, 2002.
"Absolute and Comparative Advantage, Reconsidered: The Pattern of International Trade with Optimal Saving,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 645-656, November.
- Richard A. Brecher & Zhiqi Chen & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 2000. "Absolute and Comparative Advantage, Reconsidered: The Pattern of International Trade with Optimal Saving," Carleton Economic Papers 00-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2002.
- Mountford, Andrew, 1998. "Trade, convergence and overtaking," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 167-182, October.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2004. "On SBA-guaranteed lending and economic growth," Working Paper 0403, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:257-264 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francois, Joseph & Shiells, Clinton R., 2008.
"Dynamic Factor Price Equalization & International Convergence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Francois & Clinton R. Shiells, 2008. "Dynamic Factor Price Equalization & International Convergence," Economics working papers 2008-20, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Baxter, Marianne, 1992.
"Fiscal Policy, Specialization, and Trade in the Two-Sector Model: The Return of Ricardo?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 713-744, August.
- Marianne Baxter, 1991. "Fiscal policy, specialization, and trade in the two-sector model: the return of Ricardo?," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 56, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alejandro Cunat & Marco Maffezzoli, 2004. "Neoclassical Growth and Commodity Trade," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 707-736, July.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2000. "Paths of development for early- and late-bloomers in a dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin model," Staff Report 256, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 1995. "On dynamic real trade models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 47-52, January.
- Jaume Ventura, 1997. "Growth and Interdependence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 57-84.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1988. "Death, Birth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 279-293, June.
- Clinton R. Shiells & Joseph F. Francois, 2008. "Dynamic Factor Price Equalization & International Income Convergence," IMF Working Papers 08/267, International Monetary Fund.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Overlapping families of infinitely-lived agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Partha Sen & Koji Shimomura, 2017.
"Convergence and Overtaking in a Dynamic two Country Model,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 107-124, February.
- Partha Sen & Koji Shimomura, 2016. "Convergence and Overtaking in a Dynamic Two Country Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 6027, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:78:y:2015:i:c:p:14-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.