On the "q" Theory of Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perfect, Steven B. & Peterson, David R. & Peterson, Pamela P., 1995. "Self-tender offers: The effects of free cash flow, cash flow signalling, and the measurement of Tobin's q," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1005-1023, September.
- Konomi Tonogi & Jun-ichi Nakamura & Kazumi Asako, 2014.
"Heterogeneity of Capital Stocks in Japan: Classification by Factor Analysis,"
Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology,
ScientificPapers.org, vol. 4(2), pages 1-10, April.
- Tonogi, Konomi & Nakamura, Jun‐ichi & Asako, Kazumi, 2014. "Heterogeneity of Capital Stocks in Japan: Classification by Factor Analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-12, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Javier López Bernardo & Engelbert Stockhammer & Félix López Martínez, 2016.
"A post Keynesian theory for Tobin’s in a stock-flow consistent framework,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 256-285, April.
- Javier Lopez Bernardo & Engelbert Stockhammer & Felix Lopez Martinez, 2015. "A post-Keynesian theory for Tobin's q in a stock-flow consistent framework," Working Papers PKWP1509, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:262-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Das, Pranab Kumar & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2012. "A stochastic frontier approach to modelling financial constraints in firms: An application to India," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1311-1319.
- Peter J. Elmer & Patric H. Hendershott, 1984. "Relative Factor Price Changes and Equity Prices," NBER Working Papers 1449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arthur Grimes & Andrew Aitken, 2010. "Housing Supply, Land Costs and Price Adjustment," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 325-353.
- Richard W. Kopcke, 1992. "Profits and stock prices: the importance of being earnest," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 26-44.
- Oliver W. Lerbs, 2014.
"House prices, housing development costs, and the supply of new single-family housing in German counties and cities,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 183-210, September.
- Oliver Wolfgang Lerbs, 2012. "House prices, housing development costs, and the supply of new single-family housing in German counties and cities," ERES eres2012_261, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Oliver Lerbs, 2012. "House Prices, Housing Development Costs, and the Supply of New Single-Family Housing in German Counties and Cities," ERSA conference papers ersa12p258, European Regional Science Association.
- Koichi Futagami & Akihiko Kaneko & Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2008. "International Asset Trade, Capital Income Taxation, and Specialization Patterns," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(5), pages 743-763, October.
- repec:hit:hitjcm:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:17-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murakami, Hiroki, 2015. "Wage flexibility and economic stability in a non-Walrasian model of economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 25-41.
- Harada, Nobuyuki & Honjo, Yuji, 2005. "Does the Creative Business Promotion Law enhance SMEs' capital investments? Evidence from a panel dataset of unlisted SMEs in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 395-406, December.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:966-985 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frieden, B. Roy & Hawkins, Raymond J., 2010. "Asymmetric information and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(2), pages 287-295.
- Cutillas Gomariz, Mª Fuensanta & Sánchez Ballesta, Juan Pedro, 2014. "Financial reporting quality, debt maturity and investment efficiency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 494-506.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:616-629 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:70:y:1980:i:4:p:739-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.