Capital income taxation in a growing open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asea, Patrick K. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1998.
"Capital income taxation and risk-taking in a small open economy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 55-90, April.
- Patrick Asea & Stephen Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 768, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patrick K. Asea & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 6189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fehr, Hans & Ruocco, Anna, 1999. "Equity and efficiency aspects of the Italian debt reduction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 569-589, December.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2006. "Wealth Accumulation and Growth in a Specific-Factors Model of Trade and Finance," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp06029, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Fehr, Hans & Ruocco, Anna, 1997. "Equity and efficiency aspects of Italian debt reduction," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 104, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & Heijdra, Ben J., 1998. "Environmental tax policy and intergenerational distribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Bianconi, Marcelo, 1992.
"The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 49-72, November.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Marcelo Bianconi, 1992. "The International Transmission of Tax Policies in a Dynamic World Economy," NBER Working Papers 4086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Unal, Umut, 2015. "Capital Income Taxation and Welfare under DSGE Framework," MPRA Paper 68416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koichi Futagami & Akihiko Kaneko & Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2008. "International Asset Trade, Capital Income Taxation, and Specialization Patterns," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(5), pages 743-763, October.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014.
"Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World,"
KIER Working Papers
891, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Amano, Daisuke & Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," Discussion paper series. A 273, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," CESifo Working Paper Series 4882, CESifo Group Munich.
- FitzGerald, Valpy, 2002. "International tax cooperation and capital mobility," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Donald A. R., George & Les, Oxley, 2013.
"Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Donald A. R. George & Les Oxley, 2013. "Rational Expectations Dynamics: A Methodological Critique," ESE Discussion Papers 217, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Shuanglin Lin, 1994. "Capital taxation and accumulation in a growing world economy with deficit finance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(2), pages 127-146, October.
- repec:spr:chfecr:v:4:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1186_s40589-016-0040-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mourmouras, Iannis A. & Ghosh, Sugata, 2000.
"Fiscal Policies and the Terms of Trade in an Endogenous Growth Model with Overlapping Generations,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 445-470, July.
- Mourmouras, I.A. & Ghosh, S., 1997. "Fiscal policies and the terms of trade in an endogenous growth model with overlapping generations," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9719, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 2004. "China's capital tax reforms in an open economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 128-147, March.
- Shibata, Akihisa & Shintani, Mototsugu, 1998. "Capital mobility in the world economy: an alternative test," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 741-756, October.
- Michał Konopczyński, 2014. "How Budget Deficit Impairs Long-Term Growth and Welfare under Perfect Capital Mobility," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(3), pages 129-152, September.
- Mikael Apel & Jan Södersten, 1999. "Personal Taxation and Investment Incentives in a Small Open Economy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(1), pages 79-88, February.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1996. "Fiscal policy, growth, and macroeconomic performance in a small open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 41-66, February.
- Yasushi Iwamoto & Akihisa Shibata, 1999. "Foreign Tax Credit and the Current Account," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(2), pages 131-148, May.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:35:y:1991:i:1:p:179-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.