A non-dictatorial criterion for optimal growth models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Cuong Le Van & Katheline Schubert, 2008. "A non-dictatorial criterion for optimal growth models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00275758, HAL.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Cuong Le Van & Katheline Schubert, 2008. "A Non-dictatorial Criterion for Optimal Growth Models," Working Papers 14, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verchère, Alban, 2011. "Le développement durable en question : analyses économiques autour d’un improbable compromis entre acceptions optimiste et pessimiste du rapport de l’Homme à la Nature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 87(3), pages 337-403, septembre.
More about this item
KeywordsAnonimity; intergenerational equity; natural resources; non-dictatorship of the future; non-dictatorship of the present; optimal growth models; Pareto; social welfare function; social welfare relation; sustainability; utilitarian undiscounted criterion.;
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:v08030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.