Report NEP-CDM-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salvador Barberà & Bernardo Moreno, 2008. "Top Monotonicity: A Common Root for Single Peakedness, Single Crossing and the Median Voter Result," Working Papers 2008-9, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2006. "Strategic power indices: Quarrelling in coalitions," Working Paper Series 0803, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised May 2008.
- John Duggan & Cesar Martinelli, 2008. "The Role of Media Slant in Elections and Economics," Working Papers 0802, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- DeBacker, Jason, 2008. "Flip-Flopping: Ideological Adjustment Costs in the United States Senate," MPRA Paper 8735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carla Marchese & Marcello Montefiori, 2008. "Voting the public expenditure: an experiment," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 020, University of Siena.
- Niels Petersen, 2008. "The Principle of Democratic Teleology in International Law," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- William Easterly & Shanker Satyanath & Daniel Berger, 2008. "Superpower Interventions and their Consequences for Democracy: An Empirical Inquiry," NBER Working Papers 13992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurini, Márcio P. & Moura, Marcelo, 2007. "Constrained Smoothing Splines for the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Insper Working Papers wpe_100, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Yvonne Galligan & Sara Clavero, 2008. "Researching gender democracy in the European Union: Challenges and prospects," RECON Online Working Papers Series 5, RECON.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Esther Bruegger & Simon Loertscher, 2008. "Learning, public good provision, and the information trap," IEW - Working Papers 371, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Pedro Dal Bó & Andrew Foster & Louis Putterman, 2008. "Institutions and Behavior: Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Democracy," NBER Working Papers 13999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Marco Sahm, 2008. "Optimal Democratic Mechanisms for Taxation and Public Good Provision," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Klaas Staal, 2008. "Size, Spillovers and Soft Budget Constraints," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- U. Witt & C. Schubert, 2008. "Constitutional Interests in the Face of Innovations: How Much Do We Need to Know about Risk Preferences?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Simonetta Botarelli, 2008. "Principio di corrispondenza fiscale, popolazione non residente e tributi locali," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0308, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Cuong Le Van & Katheline Schubert, 2008. "A non-dictatorial criterion for optimal growth models," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.