On the smoothness of optimal paths
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Araujo, A, 1991. "The Once but Not Twice Differentiability of the Policy Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1383-1393, September.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Kalman, P. J., 1979. "Application of functional analysis to models of efficient allocation of economic resources," MPRA Paper 8004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos, Manuel S., 1992. "Differentiability and comparative analysis in discrete-time infinite-horizon optimization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 222-229.
- Santos, Manuel S, 1991. "Smoothness of the Policy Function in Discrete Time Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1365-1382, September.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Romer, Paul M., 1990.
"Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1989. "Determinacy of equilibria in dynamic models with finitely many consumers," Staff Report 118, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul Romer, 1990. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in Dynamic Models with Finitely Many Consumers," Levine's Working Paper Archive 165, David K. Levine.
- Dasgupta, S. & McKenzie, Lionel W., 1985. "A note on comparative statics and dynamics of stationary states," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 333-338.
- DasGupta, S., 1985. "A local analysis of stability and regularity of stationary states in discrete symmetric optimal capital accumulation models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 302-318, August.
- Santos, Manuel S., 1994. "Smooth dynamics and computation in models of economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 879-895.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 2005. "Optimal economic growth, turnpike theorems and comparative dynamics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1281-1355 Elsevier.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montrucchio, Luigi, 1986. "On the indeterminacy of capital accumulation paths," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 26-39, October.
- Boldrin, Michele & Woodford, Michael, 1990.
"Equilibrium models displaying endogenous fluctuations and chaos : A survey,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 189-222, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Michael Woodford, 1988. "Equilibruim Models Displaying Endogenous Fluctuations and Chaos: A Survey," UCLA Economics Working Papers 530, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Kalman, Peter J, 1978. "Comparative Statics of Less Neoclassical Agents," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 141-148, February.
- Santos, M.S., 1989. "Differentiability And Comparative Analysis In Discrete-Time Infinite-Horizon Optimization Problems," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 127-89, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Santos, Manuel S., 1999. "Numerical solution of dynamic economic models," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 311-386 Elsevier.
- Becker, Robert A., 1983. "Comparative dynamics in the one-sector optimal growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 99-107, September.
- Lionel W. McKenzie, 2005. "Classical General Equilibrium Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633302, January.
- Robert A. Becker, 1985. "Comparative Dynamics in Aggregate Models of Optimal Capital Accumulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1235-1256.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1998. "Thompson metric, contraction property and differentiability of policy functions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 449-466, January.
- Santos, Manuel S, 1993. "On High-Order Differentiability of the Policy Function," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(3), pages 565-570, July.
- Dockner, E.J. & Takahashi, H., 1988. "Turnpike Properties And Comparative Dynamics Of General Capital Accumulation Games," Papers 88-02, Saskatchewan - Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:27:y:2004:i:1:p:1-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.