Smooth dynamics and computation in models of economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo Cruz-Suárez & Raúl Montes-de-Oca, 2008. "An envelope theorem and some applications to discounted Markov decision processes," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 67(2), pages 299-321, April.
- Joël Blot & Bertrand Crettez, 2004. "On the smoothness of optimal paths," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 27(1), pages 1-34, August.
- Cuong Le Van & Lisa Morhaim, 2006.
"On optimal growth models when the discount factor is near 1 or equal to 1,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(1), pages 55-76.
- Cuong Le Van & Lisa Morhaim, 2006. "On optimal growth models when the discount factor is near 1 or equal to 1," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00096034, HAL.
- Cosimano, Thomas F., 2008. "Optimal experimentation and the perturbation method in the neighborhood of the augmented linear regulator problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1857-1894, June.
- Wozny Lukasz & Growiec Jakub, 2012.
"Intergenerational Interactions in Human Capital Accumulation,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-47, June.
- Woźny, Łukasz & Growiec, Jakub, 2008. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," MPRA Paper 10308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakub Growiec & Lukasz Wozny, 2010. "Intergenerational interactions in human capital accumulation," NBP Working Papers 71, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- repec:spr:compst:v:67:y:2008:i:2:p:299-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Evan W. & Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J., 2012. "Small noise methods for risk-sensitive/robust economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 468-500.
- Thierry Bréchet & Natali Hritonenko & Yuri Yatsenko, 2013.
"Adaptation and Mitigation in Long-term Climate Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 55(2), pages 217-243, June.
- BRECHET, Thierry & HRITONENKO, Natali & YATSENKO, Yuri, 2013. "Adaptation and mitigation in long-term climate policy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2479, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00096034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judd, Kenneth L. & Guu, Sy-Ming, 1997. "Asymptotic methods for aggregate growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1025-1042, June.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1998. "Thompson metric, contraction property and differentiability of policy functions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 449-466, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:18:y:1994:i:3-4:p:879-895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.