On optimal growth models when the discount factor is near 1 or equal to 1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cuong Le Van & Lisa Morhaim, 2006. "On optimal growth models when the discount factor is near 1 or equal to 1," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00096034, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Araujo, A, 1991. "The Once but Not Twice Differentiability of the Policy Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1383-1393, September.
- Santos, Manuel S., 1992. "Differentiability and comparative analysis in discrete-time infinite-horizon optimization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 222-229.
- Santos, Manuel S, 1991. "Smoothness of the Policy Function in Discrete Time Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1365-1382, September.
- Santos, M.S., 1989. "Differentiability And Comparative Analysis In Discrete-Time Infinite-Horizon Optimization Problems," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 127-89, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1987. "Lipschitz continuous policy functions for strongly concave optimization problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 259-273, June.
- Venditti, Alain, 1997.
"Strong Concavity Properties of Indirect Utility Functions in Multisector Optimal Growth Models,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 349-367, June.
- Venditti, A., 1995. "Strong Concavity Properties of Direct Utility Functions in Multisector Optimal Growth Models," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 95a31, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Manuel S. Santos & Jesus Vigo-Aguiar, 1998. "Analysis of a Numerical Dynamic Programming Algorithm Applied to Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 409-426, March.
- Santos, Manuel S., 1994. "Smooth dynamics and computation in models of economic growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 879-895.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1998. "Thompson metric, contraction property and differentiability of policy functions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 449-466, January.
- Makoto Yano, 1998. "On the Dual Stability of a von Neumann Facet and the Inefficacy of Temporary Fiscal Policy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 427-452, March.
- McKenzie, Lionel W., 2005. "Optimal economic growth, turnpike theorems and comparative dynamics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 2, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1281-1355 Elsevier.
- Alexandre Scheinkman, Jose, 1976. "On optimal steady states of n-sector growth models when utility is discounted," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 11-30, February.
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-620, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dapeng CAI & Takashi Gyoshin NITTA, 2008. "Constructing the Optimal Solutions to the Undiscounted Continuous-Time Infinite Horizon Optimization Problems," Papers 0803.4046, arXiv.org.
- Dapeng CAI & Takashi Gyoshin NITTA, 2008. "Limit of the Solutions for the Finite Horizon Problems as the Optimal Solution to the Infinite Horizon Optimization Problems," Papers 0803.4050, arXiv.org.
- Vassili Kolokoltsov & Wei Yang, 2012. "Turnpike Theorems for Markov Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 294-312, September.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2008. "Dynamic efficiency and intergenerational altruism," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(3), pages 679-687, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:2:y:2006:i:1:p:55-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.