Comparative Dynamics in Aggregate Models of Optimal Capital Accumulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir, Rabah, 1996.
"Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 123-141.
- Amir, R., 1991. "Sensitivity analysis of multi-sector optimal economic dynamics," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 1991006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amir, R., 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1192, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Bertrand Wigniolle, 0. "On Markovian collective choice with heterogeneous quasi-hyperbolic discounting," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 0, pages 1-40.
- Gaetano Bloise & Pietro Reichlin, 2009. "An Obtrusive Remark On Capital And Comparative Statics," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 54-76, February.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J. & Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2005.
"Markovian equilibrium in infinite horizon economies with incomplete markets and public policy,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 505-544, August.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard J. Mirman & Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2005. "Markovian Equilibrium in Infinite Horizon Economies with Incomplete Markets and Public Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-013/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joël Blot & Bertrand Crettez, 2004. "On the smoothness of optimal paths," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 27(1), pages 1-34, August.
- Santos, Manuel S., 1992. "Differentiability and comparative analysis in discrete-time infinite-horizon optimization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 222-229.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:100:y:1985:i:4:p:1235-1256.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.