Sensitivity analysis of multi-sector optimal economic dynamics
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1991|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/coreEmail:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Becker, Robert A, 1985. "Comparative Dynamics in Aggregate Models of Optimal Capital Accumulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1235-56, November.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994.
"Monotone Comparative Statics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-80, January.
- Vives, Xavier, 1990.
"Nash equilibrium with strategic complementarities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 305-321.
- Mirman, Leonard J. & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1975. "On optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 329-339, December.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth: Theory and Policy Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1008-38, October.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-77, November.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-20, April.
- Benhabib, Jess & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983.
"Competitive Equilibrium Cycles,"
83-30, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Araujo, A, 1991. "The Once but Not Twice Differentiability of the Policy Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1383-93, September.
- Nermuth, Manfred, 1978. "Sensitivity of optimal growth paths : With respect to a change in target stocks or in the length of the planning horizon in a multisector model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 289-301, December.
- Takekuma, Shin-Ichi, 1980. "A sensitivity analysis on optimal economic growth," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 193-208, July.
- Benveniste, L M & Scheinkman, J A, 1979. "On the Differentiability of the Value Function in Dynamic Models of Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 727-32, May.
- Dutta, Prajit K., 1987. "Capital deepening and impatience equivalence in stochastic aggregative growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 519-530, December.
- Amir, Rabah & Mirman, Leonard J & Perkins, William R, 1991. "One-Sector Nonclassical Optimal Growth: Optimality Conditions and Comparative Dynamics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 625-44, August.
- Becker, Robert A., 1983. "Comparative dynamics in the one-sector optimal growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 99-107, September.
- Santos, Manuel S, 1991. "Smoothness of the Policy Function in Discrete Time Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1365-82, September.
- Mukul Majumdar & Manfred Nermuth, 1982. "Dynamic Optimization in Non-Convex Models with Irreversible Investment: Monotonicity and Turnpike Results (Now published in Zeitschrift für National-Ökonomie (Journal of National Economics), vol.42, N," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 40, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Flam, Sjur D & Wets, Roger J-B, 1987. "Existence Results and Finite Horizon Approximates for Infinite Horizon Optimization Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1187-1209, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1991006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.