Sensitivity analysis of multi-sector optimal economic dynamics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Amir, Rabah, 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 123-141.
- Amir, R., 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1192, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Araujo, A, 1991. "The Once but Not Twice Differentiability of the Policy Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1383-1393, September.
- Benveniste, L M & Scheinkman, J A, 1979. "On the Differentiability of the Value Function in Dynamic Models of Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 727-732, May.
- Mirman, Leonard J. & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1975. "On optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 329-339, December.
- Takekuma, Shin-Ichi, 1980. "A sensitivity analysis on optimal economic growth," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 193-208, July.
- Mukul Majumdar & Manfred Nermuth, 1982. "Dynamic Optimization in Non-Convex Models with Irreversible Investment: Monotonicity and Turnpike Results (Now published in Zeitschrift für National-Ökonomie (Journal of National Economics), vol.42, N," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 40, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Santos, Manuel S, 1991. "Smoothness of the Policy Function in Discrete Time Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1365-1382, September.
- Nermuth, Manfred, 1978. "Sensitivity of optimal growth paths : With respect to a change in target stocks or in the length of the planning horizon in a multisector model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 289-301, December.
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- Vives, Xavier, 1990. "Nash equilibrium with strategic complementarities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 305-321.
- Flam, Sjur D & Wets, Roger J-B, 1987. "Existence Results and Finite Horizon Approximates for Infinite Horizon Optimization Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1187-1209, September.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "Rationalizability, Learning, and Equilibrium in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1255-1277, November.
- Becker, Robert A., 1983. "Comparative dynamics in the one-sector optimal growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 99-107, September.
- Amir, Rabah & Mirman, Leonard J & Perkins, William R, 1991. "One-Sector Nonclassical Optimal Growth: Optimality Conditions and Comparative Dynamics," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 625-644, August.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Robert A. Becker, 1985. "Comparative Dynamics in Aggregate Models of Optimal Capital Accumulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(4), pages 1235-1256.
- Nishimura, Kazuo, 1985. "Competitive equilibrium cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 284-306, August.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth: Theory and Policy Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1008-1038, October.
- Dutta, Prajit K., 1987. "Capital deepening and impatience equivalence in stochastic aggregative growth models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 519-530, December.
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-620, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1991006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.