On High-Order Differentiability of the Policy Function
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yu & Cosimano, Thomas F. & Himonas, Alex A., 2008. "Analytic solving of asset pricing models: The by force of habit case," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3631-3660, November.
- Joël Blot & Bertrand Crettez, 2004. "On the smoothness of optimal paths," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 27(1), pages 1-34, August.
- FernÃ¡ndez-Villaverde, J. & Rubio-RamÃrez, J.F. & Schorfheide, F., 2016.
"Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco & Schorfheide, Frank, 2015. "Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 11032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio Ramírez & Frank Schorfheide, 2016. "Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 21862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauro Gaggero & Giorgio Gnecco & Marcello Sanguineti, 2014. "Approximate dynamic programming for stochastic N-stage optimization with application to optimal consumption under uncertainty," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 31-85, May.
- Yu Chen & Thomas Cosimano & Alex Himonas, 2010. "Continuous time one-dimensional asset-pricing models with analytic price–dividend functions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(3), pages 461-503, March.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1998. "Thompson metric, contraction property and differentiability of policy functions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 449-466, January.
- Williams, Noah, 2004.
"Small noise asymptotics for a stochastic growth model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 271-298, December.
- Noah Williams, 2003. "Small Noise Asymptotics for a Stochastic Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 10194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noah Williams, 2003. "Small Noise Asymptotics for a Stochastic Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 262, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jesús Antón & Emilio Cerdá & Elena Huergo, 1998. "Sensitivity analysis in A class of dynamic optimization models," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(1), pages 97-121, June.
- Bona, Jerry L. & Santos, Manuel S., 1997. "On the Role of Computation in Economic Theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 241-281, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:3:y:1993:i:3:p:565-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .