Application of functional analysis to models of efficient allocation of economic resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Daniel, 1975. "An example of the non-existence of Malinvaud prices in a tight economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 17-19, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abramovich, Y A & Aliprantis, C D & Zame, W R, 1995.
"A Representation Theorem for Riesz Spaces and Its Applications to Economics,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(3), pages 527-535, May.
- William R. Zame & Y.A. Abramovich & C.D. Aliprantis, 1994. "A Representation Theorem for Riesz Spaces and its Applications to Economics," UCLA Economics Working Papers 725, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Joël Blot & Bertrand Crettez, 2004. "On the smoothness of optimal paths," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 27(1), pages 1-34, August.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Gruenwald, Paul F., 1995.
"Existence of an optimal growth path with endogenous technical change,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 433-439, June.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Gruenwald, Paul F., 1994. "Existence of an optimal growth path with endogenous technical change," MPRA Paper 8394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 1996. "An axiomatic approach to sustainable development," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 13(2), pages 231-257, April.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009.
"Avoiding extinction: equal treatment of the present and the future,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-25.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 2009. "Avoiding Extinction: Equal Treatment of the Present and the Future," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 2009. "Avoiding Extinction: Equal Treatment of the Present and the Future," Working Papers 09-07, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsHilbert spaces; existence theorems; functional analysis; applied mathematics;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .