Existence of an optimal growth path with endogenous technical change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Gruenwald, Paul F., 1995. "Existence of an optimal growth path with endogenous technical change," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 433-439, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Kalman, P. J., 1979. "Application of functional analysis to models of efficient allocation of economic resources," MPRA Paper 8004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1977. "Nonlinear functional analysis and optimal economic growth," MPRA Paper 7990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1981. "Existence of optimal savings policies with imperfect information and non-convexities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1998. "Sustainable use of renewable resources, Chapter 2.1," MPRA Paper 8815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; technical change; increasing returns;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .