Structural Change, Economic Growth and Trade: Case for Regional Reallocation of Investment in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alokesh Barua & Aparna Sawhney, 2016. "Structural Change, Economic Growth and Trade: Case for Regional Reallocation of Investment in India," Working Papers id:10501, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Nagaraj & A. Varoudakis & M.-A. Véganzonès, 2000.
"Long-run growth trends and convergence across Indian States,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 45-70.
- Rayaprolu Nagaraj & Aristomène Varoudakis & Marie-Ange Véganzonès, 1998. "Long-Run Growth Trends and Convergence Across Indian States," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 131, OECD Publishing.
- Robert Dorfman, 1963. "Regional Allocation of Investment: Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 162-165.
- María Teresa Ramírez & Hadi Salehi Esfahani, 1999. "Infrastructure and Economic Growth," Borradores de Economia 123, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- F. H. Hahn, 1963. "A Comment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 191-191.
- Anisur Rahman, 1966. "Regional Allocation of Investment: The Continuous Version," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 159-160.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1970. "Optimal Growth with Scale Economies in the Creation of Overhead Capital," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 555-570.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Shashanka Bhide & Kanhaiya Singh, 2009. "Development Performance Across Indian States and The Role of the Governments," ASARC Working Papers 2009-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naranpanawa, Athula & Arora, Rashmi, 2014. "Does Trade Liberalization Promote Regional Disparities? Evidence from a Multiregional CGE Model of India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 339-349.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:citdwp:10-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itjnuin.html .