Structural Change, Economic Growth and Trade: Case for Regional Reallocation of Investment in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alokesh Barua & Aparna Sawhney, "undated". "Structural Change, Economic Growth and Trade: Case for Regional Reallocation of Investment in India," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 10-06, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Nagaraj & A. Varoudakis & M.-A. Véganzonès, 2000.
"Long-run growth trends and convergence across Indian States,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 45-70.
- Rayaprolu Nagaraj & Aristomene Varoudakis & Marie-Ange Véganzonès, 1998. "Long-Run Growth Trends and Convergence Across Indian States," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 131, OECD Publishing.
- F. H. Hahn, 1963. "A Comment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 191-191.
- Anisur Rahman, 1966. "Regional Allocation of Investment: The Continuous Version," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 159-160.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1970. "Optimal Growth with Scale Economies in the Creation of Overhead Capital," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 555-570.
- Robert Dorfman, 1963. "Regional Allocation of Investment: Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 162-165.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Shashanka Bhide & Kanhaiya Singh, 2009. "Development Performance Across Indian States and The Role of the Governments," ASARC Working Papers 2009-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- María Teresa Ramírez & Hadi Salehi Esfahani, 1999. "Infrastructure and Economic Growth," Borradores de Economia 123, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devasmita Jena & Alokesh Barua, "undated". "Does Trade, Structural Transformation and Income Convergence: Empirical Evidence from the EU and the ASEAN," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 18-04, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Naranpanawa, Athula & Arora, Rashmi, 2014. "Does Trade Liberalization Promote Regional Disparities? Evidence from a Multiregional CGE Model of India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 339-349.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Change; Economic Growth; Trade; Regional Reallocation; Investment in India; economic growth; water; transport; healthcare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:10501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.