Optimal growth under factor augmenting progress
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2012. "Global stability and the “turnpike” in optimal unbounded growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 802-832.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1999. "Competitive equilibrium and public investment plans," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1207-1224, August.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Mo, Jie-Ping & Wang, Ping, 2002.
"Market frictions, technology adoption and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1927-1954, September.
- Been-Lon Chen & Jie-Ping Mo & Ping Wang, 2000. "Market Frictions, Technology Adoption and Economic Growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0034, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo Manuelli, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth," NBER Working Papers 3241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Murrell, 1981. "Endogenous Technological Change and Optimal Growth," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 97-109, Apr-Jun.
- Acikgoz, Omer, 2015. "On the Existence of Equilibrium in Bewley Economies with Production," MPRA Paper 69061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acikgoz, Omer, 2015. "On the Existence and Uniqueness of Stationary Equilibrium in Bewley Economies with Production," MPRA Paper 71066, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2016.
- Kaganovich, Michael, 1998. "Sustained endogenous growth with decreasing returns and heterogeneous capital," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1575-1603, August.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1993. "A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Working Papers 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2000. "Renewable Resources and Economic Sustainability: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Time Preferences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 236-250, November.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," NBER Working Papers 21155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John B. Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," Economics Working Papers 15105, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Dolmas, Jim, 1996. "Balanced-growth-consistent recursive utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 657-680, April.
- Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Lilia Maliar, 2016. "The Impact of Alternative Transitions to Normalized Monetary Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 794, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marius Valentin Boldea, 2006. "On the equilibrium in a discrete-time Lucas Model with endogenous leisure," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Majumdar, Mukul, 2009. "Equilibrium and optimality: Some imprints of David Gale," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 607-626, July.
- Streufert, Peter A., 1996. "Biconvergent stochastic dynamic programming, asymptotic impatience, and 'average' growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 385-413.
- Ozaki, Hiroyuki & Streufert, Peter A., 1996. "Dynamic programming for non-additive stochastic objectives," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 391-442.
- Tapan Mitra & Yaw Nyarko, 1991. "On the existence of optimal processes in non-stationary environments," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 245-270, October.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Stokey, Nancy L., 1998. "Dynamic Programming with Homogeneous Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 167-189, September.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Impatience and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 281-313.
- Harutaka Takahashi, 2008. "Optimal balanced growth in a general multi-sector endogenous growth model with constant returns," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(1), pages 31-49, October.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00118829 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:1:y:1969:i:3:p:229-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed