Optimal growth under factor augmenting progress
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1965. "The Core of an N Person Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 182R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Martin Kaae, 2012. "Global stability and the “turnpike” in optimal unbounded growth models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 802-832.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B., 1999. "Competitive equilibrium and public investment plans," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1207-1224, August.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Mo, Jie-Ping & Wang, Ping, 2002.
"Market frictions, technology adoption and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1927-1954, September.
- Been-Lon Chen & Jie-Ping Mo & Ping Wang, 2000. "Market Frictions, Technology Adoption and Economic Growth," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0034, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo Manuelli, 1990. "A Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth," NBER Working Papers 3241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Murrell, 1981. "Endogenous Technological Change and Optimal Growth," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 97-109, Apr-Jun.
- Acikgoz, Omer, 2015. "On the Existence of Equilibrium in Bewley Economies with Production," MPRA Paper 69061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acikgoz, Omer, 2015. "On the Existence and Uniqueness of Stationary Equilibrium in Bewley Economies with Production," MPRA Paper 71066, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2016.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:173:y:2018:i:c:p:18-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996.
"A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1993. "A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Working Papers 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kaganovich, Michael, 1998. "Sustained endogenous growth with decreasing returns and heterogeneous capital," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 1575-1603, August.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2000. "Renewable Resources and Economic Sustainability: A Dynamic Analysis with Heterogeneous Time Preferences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 236-250, November.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015.
"A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models,"
NBER Working Papers
21155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & John B. Taylor & Inna Tsener, 2015. "A Tractable Framework for Analyzing a Class of Nonstationary Markov Models," Economics Working Papers 15105, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Dolmas, Jim, 1996. "Balanced-growth-consistent recursive utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 657-680, April.
- Serguei Maliar & John Taylor & Lilia Maliar, 2016. "The Impact of Alternative Transitions to Normalized Monetary Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 794, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marius Valentin Boldea, 2006. "On the equilibrium in a discrete-time Lucas Model with endogenous leisure," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Majumdar, Mukul, 2009. "Equilibrium and optimality: Some imprints of David Gale," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 607-626, July.
- Jai-Young Choi & Eden S. H. Yu, 2013. "Market imperfection and international trade in a dynamic economy," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 9(4), pages 319-336, December.
- Streufert, Peter A., 1996. "Biconvergent stochastic dynamic programming, asymptotic impatience, and 'average' growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 385-413.
- Ozaki, Hiroyuki & Streufert, Peter A., 1996. "Dynamic programming for non-additive stochastic objectives," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 391-442.
- Tapan Mitra & Yaw Nyarko, 1991. "On the existence of optimal processes in non-stationary environments," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 245-270, October.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Stokey, Nancy L., 1998. "Dynamic Programming with Homogeneous Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 167-189, September.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Impatience and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 281-313.
- Harutaka Takahashi, 2008. "Optimal balanced growth in a general multi-sector endogenous growth model with constant returns," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 37(1), pages 31-49, October.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00118829 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:1:y:1969:i:3:p:229-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .