Optimal Saving Programs under Intertemporally Dependent Preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1992.
"International Adjustment with Habit-Forming Consumption: A Diagrammatic Exposition,"
Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 32-48, November.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1992. "International Adjustment with Habit-Forming Consumption: A Diagrammatic Exposition," NBER Working Papers 4094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tapan Mitra & Kazuo Nishimura, 2005.
"Intertemporal Complementarity And Optimality: A Study Of A Two-Dimensional Dynamical System,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(1), pages 93-131, February.
- Mitra, Tapan & Nishimura, Kazuo, 2002. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Working Papers 02-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Tapan Mitra, 2004. "Intertemporal Complementarity and Optimality: A Study of a Two-Dimensional Dynamical System," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 543, Econometric Society.
- Paulo Brito & Carlos Barros, 2005. "Learning-by-Consuming and the Dynamics of the Demand and Prices of Cultural Goods," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(2), pages 83-106, May.
- Schumacher, Ingmar & Zou, Benteng, 2015.
"Threshold preferences and the environment,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 17-27.
- Benteng Zou & Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Schumacher, Ingmar & Zou, Benteng, 2014. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 484, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Working Papers 2015-627, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Benteng Zou, 2013. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Ingmar Schumacher & Benteng Zou, 2013. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Working Papers hal-00850543, HAL.
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chia-Hui Lu, 2008.
"Inflation and Growth: Impatience and a Qualitative Equivalence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 1309-1323, September.
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chia-Hui Lu, 2007. "Inflation and Growth: Impatience and a Qualitative Equivalence," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1990.
"Intertemporal dependence, impatience, and dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 45-75, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "Intertemporal Dependence, Impatience, and Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de la Croix, David, 1998.
"Growth and the relativity of satisfaction,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 105-125, September.
- de la Croix, David, 1995. "Economic Growth and the Relativity of Satisfaction," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1995023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Greiner, Alfred & Semmler, Willi, 2002. "Externalities of investment, education and economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 709-724, November.
- José Manuel Madeira Belbute & Paulo Brito, 2006. "On Intertemporal Dependent Preferences with regard Environmental Goods and Services," Economics Working Papers 06_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1977. "Lebenszyklustheorie des Sparens: Zum Stand der Theorie," Discussion Papers, Series I 101, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Champarnaud, Luc & Michel, Philippe, 2000. "Biens culturels, transmission de culture et croissance," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(4), pages 501-520, décembre.
- Hiroaki Hayakawa, 2020. "Consumer behavior in a monetary economy and smoothing of composite consumption," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 10(1), pages 89-122, March.
- Hayakawa, Hiroaki, 1995. "The complete complementarity of consumption and real balances and the strong superneutrality of money," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 91-97, April.
- Ling Sun, 2018. "Delayed Output Response to Productivity Shocks in a Monetary Search Model," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 46(3), pages 251-266, September.
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:11:y:1970:i:3:p:521-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.