On Intertemporal Dependent Preferences with regard Environmental Goods and Services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jody Overland & Christopher D. Carroll & David N. Weil, 2000.
"Saving and Growth with Habit Formation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 341-355, June.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 1995. "Saving and growth with habit formation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 1995. "Saving and growth with habit formation," Working Papers 95-42, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 2000. "Mathematica code for 'Saving and Growth with Habit Formation' and 'Comparison Utility in a Growth Model'," QM&RBC Codes 43, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Carroll, Christopher D & Overland, Jody & Weil, David N, 1997.
"Comparison Utility in a Growth Model,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 339-367, December.
- Christopher D Carroll & Jody Overland & David N Weil, 1997. "Comparison Utility in a Growth Model," Economics Working Paper Archive 387, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Jody Overland & David N. Weil, 1997. "Comparison Utility in a Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 6138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Brito & Carlos Barros, 2005. "Learning-by-Consuming and the Dynamics of the Demand and Prices of Cultural Goods," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 29(2), pages 83-106, May.
- Constantinides, George M, 1990.
"Habit Formation: A Resolution of the Equity Premium Puzzle,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(3), pages 519-543, June.
- G. Constantinides, 1990. "Habit formation: a resolution of the equity premium puzzle," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1397, David K. Levine.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"A Theory of Rational Addiction,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-700, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1986. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 41, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Wan, Henry, 1970. "Optimal Saving Programs under Intertemporally Dependent Preferences," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 521-547, October.
- Carroll, Christopher D., 2000.
"Solving consumption models with multiplicative habits,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 67-77, July.
- Christopher D Carroll, 2000. "Solving Consumption Models with Multiplicative Habits," Economics Working Paper Archive 421, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behavior; intertemporal dependent preferences; environmental;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2006-03-25 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-03-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2006-03-25 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2006-03-25 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:evo:wpecon:06_2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Aurora Murcho Galego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuevpt.html .