Report NEP-UPT-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralf Korn & Mogens Steffensen, . "Worst Case Portfolio Optimization and HJB-Systems," FRU Working Papers 2006/02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Jacques H. , DREZE, 2005. "Nested identification of subjective probabilities," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005061, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- José Manuel Madeira Belbute & Paulo Brito, 2006. "On Intertemporal Dependent Preferences with regard Environmental Goods and Services," Economics Working Papers 06_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Ingmar, SCHUMACHER & Benteng, ZOU, 2006. "Habit in Pollution. A Challenge for Intergenerational Equity," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006004, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & von Oppen, Matthias, 2005. "Farmer willingness to pay for seed-related information: rice varieties in Nigeria and Benin," EPTD discussion papers 142, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2006. "A General Structure Theorem for the Nash Equilibrium Correspondence," Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Holger Bonin & Amelie Constant & Konstantinos Tatsiramos & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Native-Migrant Differences in Risk Attitudes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 560, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thorsten Koeppl, 2005. "Optimal Dynamic Risk Sharing when Enforcement is a Decision Variable," Working Papers 1050, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Suzumura, Kotaro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2006. "On Initial Conferment of Individual Rights," Discussion Paper Series a478, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2006. "Explorations of the Effect of Experience on Preferences: Two Health-Care Case Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 2028, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).