Cyclical and Noncyclical Redistributive Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1984.
"Partial Retirement and the Analysis of Retirement Behavior,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 37(3), pages 403-415, April.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1981. "Partial Retirement and the Analysis of Retirement Behavior," NBER Working Papers 0763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundberg, Shelly J, 1985.
"Tied Wage-Hours Offers and the Endogeneity of Wages,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 405-410, August.
- Shelly J. Lundberg, 1984. "Tied Wage-Hours Offers and the Endogeneity of Wages," NBER Working Papers 1431, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1982. "The Tobit Model, Hours of Work and Institutional Constraints," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 510-515, August.
- Rosen, Harvey S, 1976. "Taxes in a Labor Supply Model with Joint Wage-Hours Determination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 485-507, May.
- Deaton, Angus & Meullbauer, John, 1981. "Functional Forms for Labor Supply and Commodity Demands with and without Quantity Restrictions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1521-1532, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2006. "On Policy Relevance of Ramsey Tax Rules," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2006.
- Halkos, George, 2008. "A Stackelberg Model on Taxing Polluting Firms," MPRA Paper 23741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George E. Halkos & George J. Papageorgiou, 2012. "Pollution Control Policy: A Dynamic Taxation Scheme," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 14-37, March.
- Leslie J. Reinhorn, 2016. "On optimal redistributive capital taxation," CEGAP Working Papers 2016_07, Durham University Business School.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Long, 2011.
"Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market under Bilateral Monopoly,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, pages 479-497.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2010. "Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market Under Bilateral Monopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-16, CIRANO.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "Welfare Implications of Leadership in a Resource Market under Bilateral Monopoly," Discussion Paper Series 76, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2011.
- Ludwig Straub & Iván Werning, 2014. "Positive Long Run Capital Taxation: Chamley-Judd Revisited," NBER Working Papers 20441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- João Faria & Rajeev Goel, 2010. "Returns to networking in academia," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 103-117, July.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2001.
"Optimal taxation in dynamic economies with increasing returns,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-253, August.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2000. "Optimal Taxation in Dynamic Economies with Increasing Returns," MPRA Paper 17324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalgic, Engin & Long, Ngo Van, 2006.
"Corrupt local governments as resource farmers: The helping hand and the grabbing hand,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 115-138, March.
- Engin Dalgic & Ngo Van Long, 2004. "Corrupt Local Government as Resource Farmers: The Helping Hand and the Grabbing Hand," CESifo Working Paper Series 1248, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1999.
"Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 967-995, June.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 2002.
"Fiscal Policy, Increasing Returns, And Endogenous Fluctuations,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 633-664, November.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin Lansing, 1999. "Fiscal policy, increasing returns, and endogenous fluctuations," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ngo Van Long & Koji Shimomura, 2000. "Semi-Stationary Equilibrium in Leader-Follower Games," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-08, CIRANO.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rustichini, Aldo, 1997. "Optimal Taxes without Commitment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 231-259, December.
- Krusell, Per, 2002. "Time-consistent redistribution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 755-769, May.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2001. "On Time Consistency in Stackelberg Differential Games," MPRA Paper 17028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salo, Seppo & Tahvonen, Olli, 2001. "Oligopoly equilibria in nonrenewable resource markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 671-702, May.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "Development Aid in the Presence of Corruption: Differential Games among Donors," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-23, CIRANO.
- Holger Strulik, 2007. "A distributional theory of government growth," Public Choice, Springer, pages 305-318.
- Patrick A. Pintus, 2008. "Laffer traps and monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 165-174.
- Nicolas Dromel & Patrick-Antoine Pintus, 2006. "Are Progressive Fiscal Rules Stabilizing?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00410452, HAL.
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:34:y:1993:i:2:p:415-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .