Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993. "Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1990. "CO2 Emission Limits: An Economic Cost Analysis for the USA," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-74.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1992. "Do the Costs of a Carbon Tax Vanish When Interactions With Other Taxes are Accounted For?," NBER Working Papers 4061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vlachou, Andriana & Vassos, Spyros & Andrikopoulos, Andreas, 1996. "Energy and environment: Reducing CO2 emissions from the electric power industry," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 343-376, August.
- Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 1998.
"Gains from cartelisation in the oil market,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 725-727, August.
- Lan-yue, Zhang & Yao, Li & Jing, Zhang & Bing, Luo & Ji-min, He & Shi-huai, Deng & Xin, Huang & ling, Luo & Fei, Shen & Hong, Xiao & Yan-zong, Zhang & Yuan-wei, Li & Li-lin, Wang & Xue-Ping, Yao & Ya-, 2017. "The relationships among energy consumption, economic output and energy intensity of countries at different stage of development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 258-264.
- Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Salles, Jean-Michel & Thery, Daniel, 1992.
"Ecological economics and scientific controversies. Lessons from some recent policy making in the EEC,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 211-233, December.
- Jean-Charles Hourcade & Jean-Michel A Salles & Daniel Théry, 1992. "Ecological economics and scientific controversies. Lessons from some recent policy making in the EEC," Post-Print hal-02961810, HAL.
- Simonis, Udo E., 1993. "Toward a Houston Protocol - CO2 emission reductions between north and south," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 128-150.
- Herring, Horace, 1999. "Does energy efficiency save energy? The debate and its consequences," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 209-226, July.
- Mitić Petar & Cvetanović Slobodan, 2018. "Exploring Economic Growth and Environment Nexus in Nine Southeastern European Countries," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 56(2), pages 253-268, June.
- Steve Sorrell, 2014.
"Energy Substitution, Technical Change and Rebound Effects,"
Energies, MDPI, vol. 7(5), pages 1-24, April.
- Steve Sorrell, 2014. "Energy substitution, technical change and rebound effects," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-16, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Ekins, Paul, 1996. "How large a carbon tax is justified by the secondary benefits of CO2 abatement?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 161-187, June.
- Berg, Elin & Boug, Pal & Kverndokk, Snorre, 2001.
"Norwegian gas sales and the impacts on European CO2 emissions,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 427-456, July.
- Elin Berg & Pål Boug & Snorre Kverndokk, 1997. "Norwegian Gas Sales and the Impacts on European CO2 Emissions," Discussion Papers 199, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Heister, Johannes & Klepper, Gernot & Krämer, Hans Rachebald & Michaelis, Peter & Mohr, Ernst & Neu, Axel Dietmar & Schmidt, Rainer & Weichert, Ronald, 1991. "Umweltpolitik mit handelbaren Emissionsrechten: Möglichkeiten zur Verringerung der Kohlendioxid- und Stickoxidemissionen," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1173, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Kainuma, Mikiko & Morita, Tsuneyuki, 1995. "Scenario analysis of global warming using the Asian Pacific Integrated Model (AIM)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 357-371.
- Sylvie Geisendorf, 2016. "The impact of personal beliefs on climate change: the “battle of perspectives” revisited," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 551-580, July.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1995. "The ghosts of climates past and the specters of climate change future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 269-282.
- Alina Maciejewska & Łukasz Kuzak & Janusz Sobieraj & Dominik Metelski, 2022. "The Impact of Opencast Lignite Mining on Rural Development: A Literature Review and Selected Case Studies Using Desk Research, Panel Data and GIS-Based Analysis," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(15), pages 1-36, July.
- Hall, Darwin C., 1997. "Impacts of Global Warming on Agriculture," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197040, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1999. "Permit Trading Under the Kyoto Protocol and Beyond," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9902, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Peter Makeen & R. A. Swief & T. S. Abdel-Salam & Noha H. El-Amary, 2018. "Smart Hybrid Micro-Grid Integration for Optimal Power Sharing-Based Water Cycle Optimization Technique," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-24, April.
- Yang, Siyuan & Fath, Brian & Chen, Bin, 2016. "Ecological network analysis of embodied particulate matter 2.5 – A case study of Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 882-888.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal warming; environmental regulation; cost-benefit;
All these keywords.
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Brittany Ladd (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.