Do the Costs of a Carbon Tax Vanish When Interactions With Other Taxes are Accounted For?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mussa, Michael, 1978. "Dynamic Adjustment in the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 775-791, October.
- Lester B. Lave, 1991. "Formulating Greenhouse Policies in a Sea of Uncertainty," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 9-22.
- Alan S. Manne & Richard G. Richels, 1990. "CO2 Emission Limits: An Economic Cost Analysis for the USA," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 51-74.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & John P. Martin & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1991. "GREEN - - A Multi-Region Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Costs of Curbing CO2 Emissions: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 104, OECD Publishing.
- John Whalley & Randall Wigle, 1991. "Cutting CO2 Emissions: The Effects of Alternative Policy Approaches," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 109-124.
- Charles L. Ballard & John Karl Scholz & John B. Shoven, 1987.
"The Value-Added Tax: A General Equilibrium Look at Its Efficiency and Incidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 445-480
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Ballard & John Karl Scholz & John B. Shoven, 1987. "The Value-added Tax: A General Equilibrium Look at Its Efficiency and Incidence," NBER Chapters,in: Taxes and Capital Formation, pages 105-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrance, Emily C, 1991. "Poverty and the Rate of Time Preference: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 54-77, February.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1981. "Taxation and Corporate Investment: A q-Theory Approach," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(1), pages 67-140.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, January.
- Revesz, Richard L. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Environmental Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Ayres, 1994. "On economic disequilibrium and free lunch," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(5), pages 435-454, October.
- Marc Vielle & Alain L. Bernard, 1998. "Un exemple d'utilisation : le coût de politiques de réduction des gaz à effet de serre," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 33-48.
- Katheline Schubert & Olivier Beaumais & Paul Zagamé, 1994. "Équilibre général appliqué et environnement : de nouveaux comportements pour le consommateur et le producteur," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(3), pages 905-916.
- John Pezzey & Andrew Park, 1998. "Reflections on the Double Dividend Debate," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 539-555, April.
- World Bank, 2011. "Climate Change and Fiscal Policy : A Report for APEC," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2734, The World Bank.
- Nihan Akyelken, 2011. "Distance in the Existence of Political Pathologies: Rationalized Transport Policies and Trade," Chapters,in: Transportation and Economic Development Challenges, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Mahler, Walter, 1995. "Taxation of petroleum products : Theory and empirical evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 101-116, April.
- Bossier, Francis & Brechet, Thierry, 1995. "A fiscal reform for increasing employment and mitigating CO2 emissions in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 789-798, September.
- Olivier Godard & Olivier Beaumais, 1993. "Économie, croissance et environnement. De nouvelles stratégies pour de nouvelles relations," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(1), pages 143-176.
- Robert Ayres, 1995. "Thermodynamics and process analysis for future economic scenarios," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(3), pages 207-230, October.
- Jaeger, William K., 1995. "The welfare cost of a global carbon tax when tax revenues are recycled," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-67, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.