A fiscal reform for increasing employment and mitigating CO2 emissions in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Malinvaud, Edmond, 1994.
"Growth and employment: The scope of a European initiative,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 489-504, April.
- Dreze, J. H. & Malinvaud, E., "undated". "Growth and employment: the scope for a European initiative," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dreze, J. H. & Malinvaud, E., "undated". "Growth and employment: The scope of a European initiative," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1097, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-948, July.
- Wyckoff, Andrew W. & Roop, Joseph M., 1994. "The embodiment of carbon in imports of manufactured products : Implications for international agreements on greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 187-194, March.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1992. "Do the Costs of a Carbon Tax Vanish When Interactions With Other Taxes are Accounted For?," NBER Working Papers 4061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 1993. "Global Warming Policy: A Public Finance Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 47-63, Fall.
- Agostini, Paola & Botteon, Michele & Carraro, Carlo, 1992. "A carbon tax to reduce CO2 emissions in Europe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 279-290, October.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1992. "Global Effects of the European Carbon Tax," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 125, OECD Publishing. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)