A fiscal reform for increasing employment and mitigating CO2 emissions in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jacques H. & Malinvaud, Edmond, 1994.
"Growth and employment: The scope of a European initiative,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 489-504.
- Dreze, J. H. & Malinvaud, E., 1994. "Growth and employment: the scope for a European initiative," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dreze, J. H. & Malinvaud, E., 1994. "Growth and employment: The scope of a European initiative," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1097, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-948, July.
- Wyckoff, Andrew W. & Roop, Joseph M., 1994. "The embodiment of carbon in imports of manufactured products : Implications for international agreements on greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 187-194, March.
- Lawrence H. Goulder, 1992. "Do the Costs of a Carbon Tax Vanish When Interactions With Other Taxes are Accounted For?," NBER Working Papers 4061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba, 1993. "Global Warming Policy: A Public Finance Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 47-63, Fall.
- Agostini, Paola & Botteon, Michele & Carraro, Carlo, 1992. "A carbon tax to reduce CO2 emissions in Europe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 279-290, October.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1992. "Global Effects of the European Carbon Tax," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 125, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Shiyi, 2013. "What is the potential impact of a taxation system reform on carbon abatement and industrial growth in China?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 369-386.
- : Eduardo L. Giménez (a) & Miguel Rodríguez, "undated".
"Pigou’S Dividend Versus Ramsey’S Dividend In The Double Dividend Literature,"
2-06 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Miguel Rodríguez & Eduardo L. Giménez, 2006. "Pigou’s Dividend versus Ramsey’s Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Working Papers 2006.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eduardo L. Giménez Fernández & Miguel Rodríguez Méndez, 2006. "Pigou's Dividend versus Ramsey's Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Bosquet, Benoit, 2000. "Environmental tax reform: does it work? A survey of the empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 19-32, July.
- Nurfatriani, Fitri & Darusman, Dudung & Nurrochmat, Dodik Ridho & Yustika, Ahmad Erani & Muttaqin, Muhammad Zahrul, 2015. "Redesigning Indonesian forest fiscal policy to support forest conservation," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 39-50.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20020095 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fpb:wpaper:76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krause, Florentin, 1996. "The costs of mitigating carbon emissions : A review of methods and findings from European studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 899-915.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Nijkamp, Peter & Pels, Eric, 2005. "Environmental tax reform and the double dividend: A meta-analytical performance assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 564-583, December.
- Francis Bossier & Thierry BrÃ©chet & Nadine GouzÃ©e & Sophie Mertens & StÃ©phane Willems, 1995. "Planning Paper 76 - Politiques et mesures destinÃ©es Ã modifier les tendances des Ã©missions anthropiques de gaz Ã effet de serre en Belgique," Planning Papers 76, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Vehmas, Jarmo & Kaivo-oja, Jari & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Malaska, Pentti, 1999. "Environmental taxes on fuels and electricity -- some experiences from the Nordic countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 343-355, June.
- Brechet, Thierry & Lussis, Benoit, 2006.
"The contribution of the clean development mechanism to national climate policies,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, pages 981-994.
- BRECHET, Thierry & LUSSIS, Benoît, 2006. "The contribution of the clean development mechanism to national climate policies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1886, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- D. McEvoy & D.C. Gibbs & J.W.S. Longhurst, 2000. "The employment implications of a low-carbon economy," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 27-38.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:23:y:1995:i:9:p:789-798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.