Environmental taxes on fuels and electricity -- some experiences from the Nordic countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olerup, Brita, 1994. "Deciding on biomass in Hasselby," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 415-426, May.
- Bossier, Francis & Brechet, Thierry, 1995. "A fiscal reform for increasing employment and mitigating CO2 emissions in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 789-798, September.
- Esser, Klaus & Hillebrand, Wolfgang & Messner, Dirk & Meyer-Stamer, Jörg, 1996. "Systemic competitiveness: a new challenge for firms and for government," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ericsson, Karin & Huttunen, Suvi & Nilsson, L.J.Lars J. & Svenningsson, Per, 2004. "Bioenergy policy and market development in Finland and Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1707-1721, October.
- Jarmila Zimmermannová & Michal Menšík, 2013.
"Ex post analýza zavedení zdanění pevných paliv, zemního plynu a elektřiny
[Ex-Post Analysis of Solid Fuels, Natural Gas and Electricity Taxation Introduction]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1), pages 46-66.
- Liu, Wen-Qiang & Gan, Lin & Zhang, Xi-Liang, 2002. "Cost-competitive incentives for wind energy development in China: institutional dynamics and policy changes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 753-765, July.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
- Zimmermannova, Jarmila, 2012. "Ex-post analysis of impacts of the car registration fee in the Czech Republic," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1458-1464.
- Jarmila Zimmermannová, 2013. "Current and Proposed CO2 Taxation in the European Union Member States in the Energy Sector," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 40-54.
- Jarmila Zimmermannová & Karel Korba, 2010. "Comparison of CO2 Taxation in European Union Member States," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3), pages 30-48.
- Kaivo-oja, Jari & Luukkanen, Jyrki, 2004. "The European Union balancing between CO2 reduction commitments and growth policies: decomposition analyses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(13), pages 1511-1530, September.
- Michel Damian, 2012. "Repenser l'économie du changement climatique," Post-Print halshs-00709929, HAL.
- Luukkanen, J. & Kaivo-oja, J., 2002. "A comparison of Nordic energy and CO2 intensity dynamics in the years 1960–1997," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 135-150.
- Olerup, Brita, 2002. "Mitigating global warming: traditional versus alternative approaches in a planning versus a market context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 709-716, June.
- Vehmas, Jarmo, 2005. "Energy-related taxation as an environmental policy tool--the Finnish experience 1990-2003," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(17), pages 2175-2182, November.
- Wang, Qian & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Wei, Yi-Ming & Liang, Qiao-Mei, 2016.
"Distributional effects of carbon taxation,"
Elsevier, pages 1123-1131.
- Hao Yu & Yi-Ming Wei & Bao-Jun Tang & Zhifu Mi & Su-Yan Pan, 2017. "Assessment on the research trend of low-carbon energy technology investment: A bibliometric analysis," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 106, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Marko Viiding & Kalev Kallemets & Peeter Pikk, 2013. "Electricity Cost as a Driver of Competitiveness in Northern Europe: The Case of Estonia," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(3), pages 367-381, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:27:y:1999:i:6:p:343-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.