The effects on competitiveness of coordinated versus unilateral fiscal policies reducing GHG emissions in the EU: an assessment of a 10% reduction by 2010 using the E3ME model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barker, Terry S, 1977. "International Trade and Economic Growth: An Alternative to the Neoclassical Approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 153-172, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López Otero, 2014. "A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 145-190, March.
- Barker, Terry & Junankar, Sudhir & Pollitt, Hector & Summerton, Philip, 2007. "Carbon leakage from unilateral Environmental Tax Reforms in Europe, 1995-2005," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6281-6292, December.
- Yücel, Gönenç & van Daalen, Cornelia, 2012. "A simulation-based analysis of transition pathways for the Dutch electricity system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 557-568.
- Vaninsky, Alexander, 2014. "Factorial decomposition of CO2 emissions: A generalized Divisia index approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 389-400.
- Hagem, Cathrine & Maestad, Ottar, 2006. "Russian exports of emission permits under the Kyoto Protocol: The interplay with non-competitive fuel markets," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 54-73, January.
- Pena-Torres, Julio & Pearson, Peter J. G., 2000. "Carbon abatement and new investment in liberalised electricity markets: a nuclear revival in the UK?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 115-135, February.
- Michael KOHLHAAS & Martin CAMES & Jochen DIEKMANN & Dieter SCHUMACHER & Katja SCHUMACHER, "undated".
"Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization,"
- Michael Kohlhaas & Katja Schumacher & Jochen Diekmann & Dieter Schumacher & Martin Cames, 2004. "Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 462, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:14:p:1083-1098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.