Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael KOHLHAAS & Martin CAMES & Jochen DIEKMANN & Dieter SCHUMACHER & Katja SCHUMACHER, "undated". "Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization," EcoMod2004 330600079, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barker, Terry, 1998. "The effects on competitiveness of coordinated versus unilateral fiscal policies reducing GHG emissions in the EU: an assessment of a 10% reduction by 2010 using the E3ME model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(14), pages 1083-1098, December.
- Heinz Jansen & Ger Klaassen, 2000. "Economic Impacts of the 1997 EU Energy Tax: Simulations with Three EU-Wide Models," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(2), pages 179-197, February.
- McDougall, Robert, 2000. "A New Regional Household Demand System for GTAP," GTAP Working Papers 404, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Burniaux, Jean-March & Truong, Truong P., 2002. "Gtap-E: An Energy-Environmental Version Of The Gtap Model," Technical Papers 28705, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela NICOLAU, 2010.
"The influence of taxation on energy products price and consequences on the global economy,"
Danubius University of Galati, issue 24, pages 99-109, March.
- Nicolau, Mihaela, 2009. "The influence of taxation on energy products price and consequences on the global economy," MPRA Paper 22210, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2009.
- Alberto Gago & Xavier Labandeira & Xiral López Otero, 2014. "A Panorama on Energy Taxes and Green Tax Reforms," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 145-190, March.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Mennel, Tim & Moslener, Ulf, 2008.
"What does Europe pay for clean energy?--Review of macroeconomic simulation studies,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1318-1330, April.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Mennel, Tim & Moslener, Ulf, 2007. "What Does Europe Pay for Clean Energy? Review of Macroeconomic Simulation Studies," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bilgili, Faik, 2010. "Energy tax harmonization in EU: Time series and panel data evidence," MPRA Paper 24013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magdalena Radulescu & Crenguta Ileana Sinisi & Constanta Popescu & Silvia Elena Iacob & Luigi Popescu, 2017. "Environmental Tax Policy in Romania in the Context of the EU: Double Dividend Theory," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-20, October.
- Daniela Pîrvu & Emilia Clipici, 2010. "Perspectives of the Environmental Taxes Evolution in the European Union," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 13(38), pages 147-161, December.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.