Perspectives of the Environmental Taxes Evolution in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael KOHLHAAS & Martin CAMES & Jochen DIEKMANN & Dieter SCHUMACHER & Katja SCHUMACHER, "undated".
"Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization,"
- Michael Kohlhaas & Katja Schumacher & Jochen Diekmann & Dieter Schumacher & Martin Cames, 2004. "Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 462, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Morgenstern, Richard, 1995. "Environmental Taxes: Dead or Alive?," Discussion Papers dp-96-03, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic policy; efficiency; financial instruments; revenues; utility;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:13:y:2010:i:38:p:147-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .