Perspectives of the Environmental Taxes Evolution in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael KOHLHAAS & Martin CAMES & Jochen DIEKMANN & Dieter SCHUMACHER & Katja SCHUMACHER, "undated".
"Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization,"
- Michael Kohlhaas & Katja Schumacher & Jochen Diekmann & Dieter Schumacher & Martin Cames, 2004. "Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 462, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Morgenstern, Richard, 1995. "Environmental Taxes: Dead or Alive?," Discussion Papers dp-96-03, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic policy; efficiency; financial instruments; revenues; utility;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:13:y:2010:i:38:p:147-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.