Environmental Taxes: Dead or Alive?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994. "Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-1089, September.
- Parry Ian W. H., 1995. "Pollution Taxes and Revenue Recycling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 64-77, November.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-948, July.
- David C Nellor & Ronald T. McMorran, 1994. "Tax Policy and the Environment; Theory and Practice," IMF Working Papers 94/106, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2013.
"The Pigouvian Tax Rule in the Presence of an Eco-Industry,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 747-752.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2005. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule in the Presence of an Eco-Industry," Working Papers hal-00243020, HAL.
- Alain-Désiré Nimubona & Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2005. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule in the Presence of an Eco-Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-21, CIRANO.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Alain-Désiré Nimubona, 2005. "The Pigouvian Tax Rule in the Presence of an Eco-Industry," Working Papers 2005.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yann Duval & Stephen Hamilton, 2002. "Strategic Environmental Policy and International Trade in Asymmetric Oligopoly Markets," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 9(3), pages 259-271, May.
- Hamilton, Stephen F. & Requate, Till, 2004.
"Vertical structure and strategic environmental trade policy,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 260-269, March.
- Stephan F. Hamilton & Till Requate, 2001. "Vertical Structure and Strategic Environmental Trade Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 594, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ditya Agung Nurdianto, 2016. "Economic Impacts of a Carbon Tax in an Integrated ASEAN," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp201604t5, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Daniela Pîrvu & Emilia Clipici, 2010. "Perspectives of the Environmental Taxes Evolution in the European Union," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 13(38), pages 147-161, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-01-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-96-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.