The double dividend from carbon regulations in Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 21 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H., 1997. "Costs of Environmentally Motivated Taxes in the Presence of Other Taxes: General Equilibrium Analyses," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(1), pages 59-88, March.
- Goulder Lawrence H., 1995. "Effects of Carbon Taxes in an Economy with Prior Tax Distortions: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 271-297, November.
- Metcalf Gilbert E. & Babiker Mustafa H. & Reilly John, 2004.
"A Note on Weak Double Dividends,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Mustafa H. Babiker & Gilbert Metcalf & John Reilly, 2003. "A Note on Weak Double Dividends," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0307, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Mustafa H. Babiker & Gilbert E. Metcalf & John Reilly, 2002.
"Tax Distortions and Global Climate Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
9136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mustafa H. Babiker & Gilbert E. Metcalf & John Reilly, 2002. "Tax Distortions and Global Climate Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0211, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ballard, Charles L., 1990. "Marginal welfare cost calculations : Differential analysis vs. balanced-budget analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 263-276, March.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-48, July.
- repec:eee:resene:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:11-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 1999.
"Tax deductions, environmental policy, and the"double dividend"hypothesis,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2119, The World Bank.
- Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio M., 2000. "Tax Deductions, Environmental Policy, and the "Double Dividend" Hypothesis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-96, January.
- Parry Ian W. H., 1995. "Pollution Taxes and Revenue Recycling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages S64-S77, November.
- de Bovenberg, A Lans & Mooij, Ruud A, 1994.
"Environmental Levies and Distortionary Taxation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1085-89, September.
- Wendner, Ronald, 1999. "A Calibration Procedure of Dynamic CGE Models for Non-steady State Situations Using GEMPACK," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 13(3), pages 265-87, June.
- Thomas F. RUTHERFORD & Miles K. LIGHT & Gustavo Adolfo HERNANDEZ, 2002. "A dynamic general equilibrium model for tax policy analysis in Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 001910, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 2001.
"Environmental Taxation and Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
8458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1992.
"Environmental Policy, Public Finance and the Labour Market in a Second- Best World,"
9243, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Bovenberg, A. L. & van der Ploeg, F., 1994. "Environmental policy, public finance and the labour market in a second-best world," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 349-390, November.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1992. "Environmental Policy, Public Finance and the Labour Market in a Second-best World," CEPR Discussion Papers 745, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van der Ploeg, F., 1992. "Environmental policy, public finance and the labour market in a second-best world," Discussion Paper 1992-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hernandez, Gustavo Adolfo & Light, Miles & Rutherford, Thomas, 2002. "A dynamic general equilibrium model for tax policy analysis in Colombia," MPRA Paper 28435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:21:y:2007:i:3:p:336-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.