Marginal welfare cost calculations : Differential analysis vs. balanced-budget analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sørensen Anders, 2006.
"R&D Subsidies and the Surplus Appropriability Problem,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-29, August.
- Sørensen, Anders, 2005. "R&D Subsidies and the Surplus Appropriability Problem," Working Papers 17-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Don Fullerton, 1989. "If Labor is Inelastic, Are Taxes Still Distorting?," NBER Working Papers 2810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert, 2013. "The Double Dividend hypothesis in a CGE model: Specific factors and the carbon base," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 283-295.
- Anwar Shah & Bjorn Larsen, 2014.
"Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 353-402, May.
- Shah, Anwar & Larsen, Bjorn, 1992. "Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 957, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & Bjorn Larsen, 2008. "Carbon taxes, the greenhouse effect, and developing countries," CEMA Working Papers 583, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup, 2006.
"The marginal cost of public funds: Hours of work versus labor force participation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1955-1973, November.
- Kleven, Henrik & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup, 2006. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds: Hours of Work versus Labor Force Participation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton, 1992.
"Distortionary Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 117-131, Summer.
- Charles L. Ballard & Don Fullerton, 1990. "Distortionary Taxes and the Provision of Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 3506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 2011.
"Costs of Taxation and Benefits of Public Goods with Multiple Taxes and Goods,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Anderson, James E. & Martin, Will, 2010. "Costs of taxation and benefits of public goods with multiple taxes and goods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5410, The World Bank.
- James E. Anderson & Will Martin, 2010. "Costs of Taxation and Benefits of Public Goods with Multiple Taxes and Goods," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 731, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ming Chung Chang & Shufen Wu, 2011. "Should Marginal Cost of Public Funds include the Revenue Effect?," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(I), pages 1-16, March.
- Giuseppe Ruggieri, 1999. "The marginal cost of public funds in closed and small open economies," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(1), pages 41-60, March.
- Takeda, Shiro, 2007. "The double dividend from carbon regulations in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 336-364, September.
- Salhofer, K., 1996.
"Efficient income redistribution for a small country using optimal combined instruments,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(3), February.
- Salhofer, K., 1996. "Efficient income redistribution for a small country using optimal combined instruments," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 191-199, February.
- Will Martin & James E. Anderson, 2005.
"Costs of Taxation and the Benefits of Public Goods: The Role of Income Effects,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
617, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, James E., 2005. "Costs of taxation and the benefits of public goods : the role of income effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3700, The World Bank.
- Parry, Ian, 1999. "Tax Deducations, Consumption Distortions, and the Marginal Excess Burden of Taxation," Discussion Papers dp-99-48, Resources For the Future.
- Seung-Rae Kim, 2002. "Environmental Taxes and Economic Welfare: The Welfare Cost of Gasoline Taxation in the U.S. 1959-1999," Public Economics 0201003, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2004.
- José Manuel González Páramo, 2003. "Midiendo el coste marginal en bienestar de una reforma impositiva," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 166(3), pages 115-147, September.
- TRANDAFIR, Adina, 2014. "The Impact Of The Total Tax Rate Reduction On Public Services Provided In Romania," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 5(3), pages 27-38.
- José Manuel González-Páramo, "undated". "Midiendo El Coste Marginal En Bienestar De Una Reforma Impositiva," Working Papers 32-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:41:y:1990:i:2:p:263-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.