Report NEP-ENV-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mandell, Svante, 2004. "A Generalized Hybrid Approach to Controlling Emissions," Research Papers in Economics 2004:17, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Alan Richards & Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "Inter State Water Disputes in India: Institutions and Policies," Development and Comp Systems 0412010, EconWPA.
- Centre for the Study of Living Standards, 2004. "Report on Productivity Trends in Selected Natural Resource Industries in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2004-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Eggert, Håkan & Tveterås, Ragnar, 2004. "Potential Rent and Overcapacity in the Swedish Baltic Sea Trawl Fishery," Working Papers in Economics 152, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Forecasting for Environmental Decision Making," General Economics and Teaching 0412023, EconWPA.
- Michael Kohlhaas & Katja Schumacher & Jochen Diekmann & Dieter Schumacher & Martin Cames, 2004. "Economic, Environmental and International Trade Effects of the EU Directive on Energy Tax Harmonization," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 462, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alan Richards & Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "No Easy Exit: Property Rights, Markets, and Negotiations over Water," Development and Comp Systems 0412011, EconWPA.