Inter State Water Disputes in India: Institutions and Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elinor Ostrom & Roy Gardner, 1993. "Coping with Asymmetries in the Commons: Self-Governing Irrigation Systems Can Work," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 93-112, Fall.
- Nirvikar Singh, 1997. "Governance and reform in India," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 179-208.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006.
"State Finances in India: A Case for Systemic Reform,"
1281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2006. "State Finances in India: A Case for Systemic Reform," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8560h76z, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, A. & Gosain, Ashvin K., 2004. "Resolving conflicts over transboundary watercourses: an Indian perspective," Land Use and Water Resources Research, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research, vol. 4.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2007. "Fiscal Federalism and Decentralization in India," MPRA Paper 1447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2007. "The Dynamics of Reform of India’s Federal System," MPRA Paper 2282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2007.
"The dynamics of reform of Indiaâ€™s federal system,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(1), pages 22-31, April.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2007. "The Dynamics of Reform of Indiaâ€™s Federal System," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9gh5p65t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpdc:0412010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .