Contact information of University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:luawrr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.luwrr.com/ .
2008, Volume 8
2007, Volume 7
- 48065 Water harvesting options in the drylands at different spatial scales
by Ali, Akhtar & Oweis, Theib & Rashid, Mohammad & El-Naggar, Sobhi & Aal, Atef Abdul
- 48067 Land-water interactions in five contrasting dairying catchments: issues and solutions
by Wilcock, Robert J. & Monaghan, Ross M. & Thorrold, Bruce S. & Meredith, Adrian S. & Betteridge, Keith & Duncan, Maurice J.
- 48070 Educational, institutional and governmental obstacles to protecting water resources from improper agricultural practices in Lebanon
by Farajalla, Nadium & Khoury, Ricardo
2006, Volume 6
- 47964 Rainwater harvesting in India: some critical issues for basin planning and research
by Kumar, M. Dinesh & Ghosh, Shantanu & Patel, Ankit & Singh, Om Prakash & Ravindranath, R.
- 47965 Development of TMDL watershed implementation plan using Annualized AGNPS
by Yuan, Yongping & Bingner, R.L. & Boydstun, J.
- 47966 The potential use of climate forecasts by community water system managers
by Yarnal, Brent & Heasley, Amy L. & O'Connor, Robert E. & Dow, Kirstin & Jocoy, Christine L.
- 48075 In search of drivers for dry sanitation
by Rautanen, Sanna-Leena & Viskari, Eeva-Liisa
2005, Volume 5
2004, Volume 4
2003, Volume 3
- 47862 Water cycle and people: water for feeding humanity
by Falkenmark, Malin
- 47864 Food security for sub-Saharan Africa: does water scarcity limit the options?
by Gowing, John W.
- 47866 Watershed development: A solution to water shortages in semi-arid India or part of the problem?
by Batchelor, C. H. & Rama Mohan Rao, M.S. & Manohar Rao, S.
- 47873 Assessment of a SWAT model for soil and water management in India
by Kaur, Ravinder & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Mishra, Kamal & Dutta, D. & Prasad, Durga & Bansal, Gagan
2002, Volume 2
2001, Volume 1
- 47849 Hydrology of tropical montane cloud forests: A Reassessment
by Bruijnzeel, L.A.
- 47850 Invasive species: a costly catastrophe for native biodiversity
by McNeely, Jeff
- 47851 The economics of biological invasions
by Perrings, Charles
- 47852 The WORKING FOR WATER Programme
by McQueen, Carol & Noemdoe, Simone & Jezile, Nosipho
- 47853 Integrated control of invasive alien plants in terrestrial ecosystems
by van Wilgen, Brian & Richardson, Dave & Higgins, Steven Ian
- 47854 Utilisation of invaders for secondary industries: a preliminary assessment
by Marais, Christo & Eckert, Jerry B. & Green, Carol
- 47855 Hydrological impacts of invasive alien plants
by Calder, Ian R. & Dye, Peter
- 47856 Social challenges in the Working for Water programme: findings from a study of selected projects
by Magadlela, Dumisani