Contact information of University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:luawrr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.luwrr.com/ .
2008, Volume Volume 08
2007, Volume Volume 07
- 1-7 Educational, institutional and governmental obstacles to protecting water resources from improper agricultural practices in Lebanon
by Farajalla, Nadium & Khoury, Ricardo
- 1-10 Land-water interactions in five contrasting dairying catchments: issues and solutions
by Wilcock, Robert J. & Monaghan, Ross M. & Thorrold, Bruce S. & Meredith, Adrian S. & Betteridge, Keith & Duncan, Maurice J.
- 1-13 Water harvesting options in the drylands at different spatial scales
by Ali, Akhtar & Oweis, Theib & Rashid, Mohammad & El-Naggar, Sobhi & Aal, Atef Abdul
2006, Volume Volume 06
- 1-8 Development of TMDL watershed implementation plan using Annualized AGNPS
by Yuan, Yongping & Bingner, R.L. & Boydstun, J.
- 1-8 The potential use of climate forecasts by community water system managers
by Yarnal, Brent & Heasley, Amy L. & O'Connor, Robert E. & Dow, Kirstin & Jocoy, Christine L.
- 1-9 In search of drivers for dry sanitation
by Rautanen, Sanna-Leena & Viskari, Eeva-Liisa
- 1-17 Rainwater harvesting in India: some critical issues for basin planning and research
by Kumar, M. Dinesh & Ghosh, Shantanu & Patel, Ankit & Singh, Om Prakash & Ravindranath, R.
2005, Volume Volume 05
2004, Volume Volume 04
2003, Volume Volume 03
- 1-4 Water cycle and people: water for feeding humanity
by Falkenmark, Malin
- 1-7 Food security for sub-Saharan Africa: does water scarcity limit the options?
by Gowing, John W.
- 1-7 Assessment of a SWAT model for soil and water management in India
by Kaur, Ravinder & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Mishra, Kamal & Dutta, D. & Prasad, Durga & Bansal, Gagan
- 1-10 Watershed development: A solution to water shortages in semi-arid India or part of the problem?
by Batchelor, C. H. & Rama Mohan Rao, M.S. & Manohar Rao, S.
2002, Volume Volume 02
2001, Volume Volume 01
- 1-4 The WORKING FOR WATER Programme
by McQueen, Carol & Noemdoe, Simone & Jezile, Nosipho
- 1-5 Social challenges in the Working for Water programme: findings from a study of selected projects
by Magadlela, Dumisani
- 1-8 Integrated control of invasive alien plants in terrestrial ecosystems
by van Wilgen, Brian & Richardson, Dave & Higgins, Steven Ian
- 1-9 The economics of biological invasions
by Perrings, Charles
- 1-10 Invasive species: a costly catastrophe for native biodiversity
by McNeely, Jeff
- 1-12 Hydrological impacts of invasive alien plants
by Calder, Ian R. & Dye, Peter
- 1-13 Utilisation of invaders for secondary industries: a preliminary assessment
by Marais, Christo & Eckert, Jerry B. & Green, Carol
- 1-18 Hydrology of tropical montane cloud forests: A Reassessment
by Bruijnzeel, L.A.