University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research
Land Use and Water Resources Research
2007, Volume 7
- Educational, institutional and governmental obstacles to protecting water resources from improper agricultural practices in Lebanon
by Farajalla, Nadium & Khoury, Ricardo
- Land-water interactions in five contrasting dairying catchments: issues and solutions
by Wilcock, Robert J. & Monaghan, Ross M. & Thorrold, Bruce S. & Meredith, Adrian S. & Betteridge, Keith & Duncan, Maurice J.
- Water harvesting options in the drylands at different spatial scales
by Ali, Akhtar & Oweis, Theib & Rashid, Mohammad & El-Naggar, Sobhi & Aal, Atef Abdul
2006, Volume 6
- In search of drivers for dry sanitation
by Rautanen, Sanna-Leena & Viskari, Eeva-Liisa
- The potential use of climate forecasts by community water system managers
by Yarnal, Brent & Heasley, Amy L. & O'Connor, Robert E. & Dow, Kirstin & Jocoy, Christine L.
- Development of TMDL watershed implementation plan using Annualized AGNPS
by Yuan, Yongping & Bingner, R.L. & Boydstun, J.
- Rainwater harvesting in India: some critical issues for basin planning and research
by Kumar, M. Dinesh & Ghosh, Shantanu & Patel, Ankit & Singh, Om Prakash & Ravindranath, R.
2005, Volume 5
- Land-use impacts on river water quality in lowveld sand river systems in south-east Zimbabwe
by Tafangenyasha, Clifford & Dzinomwa, Tariro
- A GIS-based inventory of sediment pollution for watershed restoration planning
by Logan, Joanne & Walker, Forbes R. & Jolly, Brooke A. & Foster, Tiffany
- Moving from piecemeal accounting to a pragmatic economic approach to water pricing in Australia
by MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Lamontagne, Sebastien
2004, Volume 4
- Resolving conflicts over transboundary watercourses: an Indian perspective
by Singh, A. & Gosain, Ashvin K.
- Modelling the effects of leafing phenology on growth and water use by selected agroforestry tree species in semi-arid Kenya
by Muthuri, C.W. & Ong, C.K. & Black, C.R. & Mati, Bancy Mbura & Ngumi, V.W. & van Noordwijk, Meine
2003, Volume 3
- Assessment of a SWAT model for soil and water management in India
by Kaur, Ravinder & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Mishra, Kamal & Dutta, D. & Prasad, Durga & Bansal, Gagan
- Watershed development: A solution to water shortages in semi-arid India or part of the problem?
by Batchelor, C.H. & Rama Mohan Rao, M.S. & Manohar Rao, S.
- Food security for sub-Saharan Africa: does water scarcity limit the options?
by Gowing, John W.
- Water cycle and people: water for feeding humanity
by Falkenmark, Malin
2002, Volume 2
- Hydraulic limits on tree performance: Transpiration, carbon gain and growth of trees
by Tyree, Melvin T.
- Forests and Hydrological Services: Reconciling public and science perceptions
by Calder, Ian R.
- Land-water linkages in rural watersheds: Results from the FAO electronic workshop
by Kiersch, Benjamin & Tognetti, Sylvia
2001, Volume 1
- Social challenges in the Working for Water programme: findings from a study of selected projects
by Magadlela, Dumisani
- Hydrological impacts of invasive alien plants
by Calder, Ian R. & Dye, Peter
- Utilisation of invaders for secondary industries: a preliminary assessment
by Marais, Christo & Eckert, Jerry B. & Green, Carol
- Integrated control of invasive alien plants in terrestrial ecosystems
by van Wilgen, Brian & Richardson, Dave & Higgins, Steven Ian
- The WORKING FOR WATER Programme
by McQueen, Carol & Noemdoe, Simone & Jezile, Nosipho
- The economics of biological invasions
by Perrings, Charles
- Invasive species: a costly catastrophe for native biodiversity
by McNeely, Jeff
- Hydrology of tropical montane cloud forests: A Reassessment
by Bruijnzeel, L.A.