Forests and Hydrological Services: Reconciling public and science perceptions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruijnzeel, L.A., 2001. "Hydrology of tropical montane cloud forests: A Reassessment," Land Use and Water Resources Research, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, Centre for Land Use and Water Resources Research, vol. 1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:27:y:2017:i:pa:p:139-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brookhuis, B.J. & Hein, L.G., 2016. "The value of the flood control service of tropical forests: A case study for Trinidad," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 118-124.
- repec:raf:wpaper:b16863 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Payment for Ecosystem Services from Forests," IZA Discussion Papers 8179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:luawrr:47860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.luwrr.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.