Water productivity in forestry and agroforestry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calder, Ian R., 1998. "Water-resource and land-use issues," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 113610.
- Calder, I. R., 1998. "Water-resource and land-use issues," IWMI Books, Reports H022680, International Water Management Institute.
- Ong, C. K. & Wilson, J. & Deans, J. D. & Mulayta, J. & Raussen, T. & Wajja-Musukwe, N., 2002. "Tree-crop interactions: manipulation of water use and root function," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 171-186, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abid Karray, J. & Lhomme, J.P. & Masmoudi, M.M. & Mechlia, N. Ben, 2008. "Water balance of the olive tree-annual crop association: A modeling approach," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(5), pages 575-586, May.
- Delbourg, Esther & Dinar, Shlomi, 2020. "The globalization of virtual water flows: Explaining trade patterns of a scarce resource," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Babel, M.S. & Shrestha, B. & Perret, S.R., 2011. "Hydrological impact of biofuel production: A case study of the Khlong Phlo Watershed in Thailand," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 8-26.
- Luijten, J. C. & Knapp, E. B. & Jones, J. W., 2001. "A tool for community-based assessment of the implications of development on water security in hillside watersheds," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 603-622.
- Roland Schulze, 2007. "Some Foci of Integrated Water Resources Management in the“South” which are oft- forgotten by the “North”: A perspective from southern Africa," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 21(1), pages 269-294, January.
- Renault, D. & Hemakumara, M. & Molden, D., 2000. "Importance of evaporative depletion by non-crop vegetation in irrigated areas of the humid tropics," IWMI Books, Reports H027959, International Water Management Institute.
- Ramos, J.G. & Cratchley, C.R. & Kay, J.A. & Casterad, M.A. & Martnez-Cob, A. & Domnguez, R., 2009. "Evaluation of satellite evapotranspiration estimates using ground-meteorological data available for the Flumen District into the Ebro Valley of N.E. Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(4), pages 638-652, April.
- Renault, D. & Hemakumara, M. & Molden, D., 2001. "Importance of water consumption by perennial vegetation in irrigated areas of the humid tropics: evidence from Sri Lanka," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 215-230, January.
- Atapattu, Sithara & Molden, David, 2006. "Achieving food and environmental security: better river basin management for healthy coastal zones," IWMI Books, Reports H039123, International Water Management Institute.
- Stirzaker, R. J. & Lefroy, E. C. & Ellis, T. W., 2002. "An index for quantifying the trade-off between drainage and productivity in tree-crop mixtures," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 187-199, February.
- Ellis, Tim & Hatton, Tom & Nuberg, Ian, 2005. "An ecological optimality approach for predicting deep drainage from tree belts of alley farms in water-limited environments," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 92-116, July.
- Li, Jiang & Wang, Xinxin & Bai, Liangliang & Mao, Xiaomin, 2017. "Quantification of lateral seepage from farmland during maize growing season in arid region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 85-97.
- Damian Felladam Tangonyire, 2019. "Impact Of Climate Change On Farmers In The Talensi District Of The Upper East Region Of Ghana," Malaysian Journal of Sustainable Agriculture (MJSA), Zibeline International Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 35-45, June.
- Louis Verchot & Meine Noordwijk & Serigne Kandji & Tom Tomich & Chin Ong & Alain Albrecht & Jens Mackensen & Cynthia Bantilan & K. Anupama & Cheryl Palm, 2007. "Climate change: linking adaptation and mitigation through agroforestry," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 901-918, June.
- Turner, Neil C. & Ward, Philip R., 2002. "The role of agroforestry and perennial pasture in mitigating water logging and secondary salinity: summary," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 271-275, February.
- Woodall, G. S. & Ward, B. H., 2002. "Soil water relations, crop production and root pruning of a belt of trees," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 153-169, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h032644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.