Climate change: linking adaptation and mitigation through agroforestry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ong, C. K. & Wilson, J. & Deans, J. D. & Mulayta, J. & Raussen, T. & Wajja-Musukwe, N., 2002. "Tree-crop interactions: manipulation of water use and root function," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 171-186, February.
- Jikun Huang & Carl Pray & Scott Rozelle, 2002. "Enhancing the crops to feed the poor," Nature, Nature, vol. 418(6898), pages 678-684, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Songqing Jin & Scott Rozelle & Julian Alston & Jikun Huang, 2005.
"Economies Of Scale And Scope And The Economic Efficiency Of China'S Agricultural Research System,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(3), pages 1033-1057, August.
- Jin, Songqing & Alston, Julian M. & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun, 2003. "Economies Of Scale And Scope, And The Economic Efficiency Of China'S Agricultural Research System," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22088, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hu, R. & Deng, H., 2018. "A Crisis of Consumers’ Trust in Scientists and Influence on Consumer Attitude," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 276047, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Xiaoguang, 2016. "Economic potential of biomass supply from crop residues in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 141-149.
- Briones, Roehlano & Felipe, Jesus, 2013.
"Agriculture and Structural Transformation in Developing Asia: Review and Outlook,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
363, Asian Development Bank.
- Roehlano M. Briones & Jesus Felipe, 2016. "Agriculture and Structural Transformation in Developing Asia: Review and Outlook," Working Papers id:8696, eSocialSciences.
- Meimei Chen & Libang Ma & Xinglong Che & Haojian Dou, 2020. "Identification of Transformation Stages and Evolution of Agricultural Development Types Based on Total Factor Productivity Analysis: A Case Study of Gansu Province, China," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 10(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Emile A. Frison & Jeremy Cherfas & Toby Hodgkin, 2011. "Agricultural Biodiversity Is Essential for a Sustainable Improvement in Food and Nutrition Security," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 3(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Jeremy Hall & Stelvia Matos & Cooper Langford, 2008. "Social Exclusion and Transgenic Technology: The Case of Brazilian Agriculture," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Kremer, Michael & Zwane, Alix Peterson, 2005. "Encouraging Private Sector Research for Tropical Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 87-105, January.
- Robert Finger & Nadja El Benni & Timo Kaphengst & Clive Evans & Sophie Herbert & Bernard Lehmann & Stephen Morse & Nataliya Stupak, 2011. "A Meta Analysis on Farm-Level Costs and Benefits of GM Crops," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 3(5), pages 1-20, May.
- Damian Felladam Tangonyire, 2019. "Impact Of Climate Change On Farmers In The Talensi District Of The Upper East Region Of Ghana," Malaysian Journal of Sustainable Agriculture (MJSA), Zibeline International Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 35-45, June.
- Kirui, Oliver K., 2016. "Impact of land degradation on household poverty: evidence from a panel data simultaneous equation model," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246396, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Ong, C. K. & Swallow, B. M., 2003. "Water productivity in forestry and agroforestry," IWMI Books, Reports H032644, International Water Management Institute.
- Boun My, Kene & Nguyen-Van, Phu & Kim Cuong Pham, Thi & Stenger, Anne & Tiet, Tuyen & To-The, Nguyen, 2022.
"Drivers of organic farming: Lab-in-the-field evidence of the role of social comparison and information nudge in networks in Vietnam,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 196(C).
- Kene Boun My & Phu Nguyen-Van & Thi Kim Cuong Pham & Anne Stenger & Tuyen Tiet & Nguyen To-The, 2020. "Drivers of organic farming: Lab-in-the-field evidence of the role of social comparison and information nudge in networks in Vietnam," Working Papers of BETA 2020-54, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tollens, Eric, 2002. "Biotechnology In The South: Absolute Necessity Or Illusion?," Working Papers 31827, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Woodall, G. S. & Ward, B. H., 2002. "Soil water relations, crop production and root pruning of a belt of trees," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 153-169, February.
- Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Evaluating nutrition and health impacts of agricultural innovations," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 185785, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao, 2013. "Impacts of Climate Change on Corn and Soybean Yields in China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149739, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hossain, Mahabub, 2006. "Technological Progress for Sustaining Food-Population Balance: Achievement and Challenges," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25316, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rungsuriyawiboon, Supawat & Xiaobing, Wang, 2007. "Recent Evidence On Agricultural Efficiency And Productivity In China: A Metafrontier Approach," IAMO Discussion Papers 90863, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2011.
"Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry: Economic Perspectives,"
2011-05, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2011. "Biotechnology in Agriculture and Forestry: Economic Perspectives," Working Papers 107480, University of Victoria, Resource Economics and Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsTropical agriculture; Small-scale farmers; Rural development; Poverty alleviation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:12:y:2007:i:5:p:901-918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.