Climate change: linking adaptation and mitigation through agroforestry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ong, C. K. & Wilson, J. & Deans, J. D. & Mulayta, J. & Raussen, T. & Wajja-Musukwe, N., 2002. "Tree-crop interactions: manipulation of water use and root function," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 171-186, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stirzaker, R. J. & Lefroy, E. C. & Ellis, T. W., 2002. "An index for quantifying the trade-off between drainage and productivity in tree-crop mixtures," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 187-199, February.
- Ellis, Tim & Hatton, Tom & Nuberg, Ian, 2005. "An ecological optimality approach for predicting deep drainage from tree belts of alley farms in water-limited environments," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 92-116, July.
- Li, Jiang & Wang, Xinxin & Bai, Liangliang & Mao, Xiaomin, 2017. "Quantification of lateral seepage from farmland during maize growing season in arid region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 85-97.
- Damian Felladam Tangonyire, 2019. "Impact Of Climate Change On Farmers In The Talensi District Of The Upper East Region Of Ghana," Malaysian Journal of Sustainable Agriculture (MJSA), Zibeline International Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 35-45, June.
- Ong, C. K. & Swallow, B. M., 2003. "Water productivity in forestry and agroforestry," IWMI Books, Reports H032644, International Water Management Institute.
- Turner, Neil C. & Ward, Philip R., 2002. "The role of agroforestry and perennial pasture in mitigating water logging and secondary salinity: summary," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 271-275, February.
- Woodall, G. S. & Ward, B. H., 2002. "Soil water relations, crop production and root pruning of a belt of trees," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 153-169, February.
More about this item
KeywordsTropical agriculture; Small-scale farmers; Rural development; Poverty alleviation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:12:y:2007:i:5:p:901-918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.