Technological Progress for Sustaining Food-Population Balance: Achievement and Challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.iaae-agecon.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C. & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1995. "Global food projections to 2020: implications for investment," 2020 vision discussion papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Barker, Randolph & Seckler, David & Amarasinghe, Upali A., 1999. "The World's Water: Emerging Issues in an Era of Growing Scarcity," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(4).
- Dalton, Timothy J., 2004. "A household hedonic model of rice traits: economic values from farmers in West Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 149-159, December.
- Evenson, R.E. & Gollin, D., 1994.
"Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and the Rice Varietal Improvement,"
713, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Evenson, Robert E & Gollin, Douglas, 1997. "Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and Improvement in Rice Varieties," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 471-500, April.
- Hayami, Yujiro, 1981. "Induced Innovation, Green Revolution, and Income Distribution: Comment [The Implications of an Induced Innovation Model]," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(1), pages 169-76, October.
- Dalton, Timothy J. & Guei, Robert G., 2003. "Productivity Gains from Rice Genetic Enhancements in West Africa: Countries and Ecologies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 359-374, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.