Telecommunications productivity, catch-up and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 1999. "Telecommunications productivity, catch-up and innovation," MPRA Paper 11448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenstein, Shane M & Spiller, Pablo T, 1995. "Modern Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Activity: An Empirical Investigation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 647-665.
- Cave, Martin & Donnelly, Mark P., 1996. "The pricing of international telecommunications services by monopoly operators," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 107-123, June.
- Cronin, Francis J. & Parker, Edwin B. & Colleran, Elisabeth K. & Gold, Mark A., 1991. "Telecommunications infrastructure and economic growth : An analysis of causality," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 529-535, December.
- Oulton,Nicholas & O'Mahony,Mary, 1994. "Productivity and Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521453455.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grais, Wafik & Kantur, Zeynep, 2003. "The changing financial landscape : opportunities and challenges for the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3050, The World Bank.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:10:d:10.1057_jors.2008.103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2007.
"Evolución de la Eficiencia Productiva de una empresa privatizada: El Caso del Grupo Telefónica de España
[Productive Efficiency in Telefonica]," MPRA Paper 13463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fazıl Gökgöz & Fatma Demir, 2014. "An Efficiency Analysis For The European Telecommunication Sector," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 8(1), pages 141-158.
- Zhang, Jing & Liang, Xiong-jian, 2012. "Promoting green ICT in China: A framework based on innovation system approaches," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 997-1013.
- Chen, Yao & Iqbal Ali, Agha, 2004. "DEA Malmquist productivity measure: New insights with an application to computer industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 239-249, November.
- Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Lin, Hsing-Yung, 2011. "Measuring operational efficiency of mobile operators in Japan and Korea," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 48-57, January.
- Wafik Grais & Zeynep Kantur, 2002. "The Changing Financial Landscape: Opportunities and Challenges for The Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 0208, Economic Research Forum, revised 14 Mar 2002.
- Kang, Chao-Chung & Wu, Chin-Chia, 2013. "Statistical precision of productivity change: A bootstrap application to Taiwan’s telecommunications industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1015-1032.
- Julieta Llungo-Ortiz, 2014. "Privatization of telecommunications in Latin America, an analysis of its efficiency," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1455, European Regional Science Association.
- Byambaakhuu, Badamasuren & Kwon, Youngsun & Rho, Jaejeung, 2012. "Productivity grwoth and efficiency changes in the Mongolian mobile communications industry," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72521, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Armando Calabrese & Domenico Campisi & Paolo Mancuso, 2002. "Productivity Change in the Telecommunications Industries of 13 OECD Countries," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(3), pages 209-223, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCatch-up Innovation Market structure Productivity Telecommunications;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:23:y:1999:i:1:p:65-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.