Productivity grwoth and efficiency changes in the Mongolian mobile communications industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Symeou, Pavlos C., 2011. "Economy size and performance: An efficiency analysis in the telecommunications sector," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 426-440, June.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 1994. "Stochastic frontier production analysis: Measuring performance of public telecommunications in 24 OECD countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 466-478, May.
- Lam, Pun-Lee & Shiu, Alice, 2010. "Economic growth, telecommunications development and productivity growth of the telecommunications sector: Evidence around the world," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 185-199, May.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage & Jason Ng, 2003.
"Asia–Pacific Telecommunications Liberalisation and Productivity Performance,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 91-102, March.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Ng, Jason, 2003. "Asia-Pacific telecommunications liberalisation and productivity performance," MPRA Paper 10884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J., 1999.
"Telecommunications productivity, catch-up and innovation,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 65-81, February.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 1999. "Telecommunications productivity, catch-up and innovation," MPRA Paper 11448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshiyuki Sueyoshi, 1997. "Measuring Efficiencies and Returns to Scale of Nippon Telegraph & Telephone in Production and Cost Analyses," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 779-796, June.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Aoki, Shingo, 2001. "A use of a nonparametric statistic for DEA frontier shift: the Kruskal and Wallis rank test," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-18, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marijana Petrović & Nataša Bojković & Mladen Stamenković, 2018. "A Dea-Based Tool For Tracking Best Practice Exemplars: The Case Of Telecommunications In Ebrd Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 63(218), pages 105-128, July – Se.
- Kang, Chao-Chung & Wu, Chin-Chia, 2013. "Statistical precision of productivity change: A bootstrap application to Taiwan’s telecommunications industry," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1015-1032.
- Fazıl Gökgöz & Fatma Demir, 2014. "An Efficiency Analysis For The European Telecommunication Sector," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 8(1), pages 141-158.
- Aurélie Corne & Olga Goncalves & Nicolas Peypoch, 2020. "Evaluating the performance drivers of French ski resorts: A hierarchical approach," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(3), pages 389-405, April.
- Karamti, Chiraz, 2019. "Lopsided effects of telecom reforms on mobile markets in the enlarged EU: Evidence from dynamic quantile model," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 238-261.
- Yossi Hadad & Lea Friedman & Victoria Rybalkin & Zilla Sinuany-Stern, 2013. "The relationship between DEA efficiency and the type of production function, the degree of homogeneity, and error variability," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(3), pages 595-607, September.
- Liao, Chun-Hsiung & Lien, Chun-Yu, 2012. "Measuring the technology gap of APEC integrated telecommunications operators," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 989-996.
- Covadonga Gijón Tascón & Teresa Garín-Muñoz, & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2012. "Satisfaction and protection of individual mobile telecommunications consumers," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-21, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Sugiyama, Manabu, 2013. "DEA window analysis for environmental assessment in a dynamic time shift: Performance assessment of U.S. coal-fired power plants," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 845-857.
- Bruno, Clementina & Manello, Alessandro, 2015. "Benchmarking and effects of reforms in the fixed telecommunications industry: A DDF approach," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 127-139.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2007. "Evolución de la Eficiencia Productiva de una empresa privatizada: El Caso del Grupo Telefónica de España [Productive Efficiency in Telefonica]," MPRA Paper 13463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lampe, Hannes W. & Hilgers, Dennis, 2015. "Trajectories of efficiency measurement: A bibliometric analysis of DEA and SFA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 1-21.
- Goncalves, Olga, 2013. "Efficiency and productivity of French ski resorts," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 650-657.
- Olunifesi Adekunle Suraj, 2016. "Managing Telecommunications for Development: An Analysis of Intellectual Capital in Nigerian Telecommunication Industry," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 1-30, March.
- Ashrafi, Ali & Seow, Hsin-Vonn & Lee, Lai Soon & Lee, Chew Ging, 2013. "The efficiency of the hotel industry in Singapore," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 31-34.
- Botti, Laurent & Briec, Walter & Cliquet, Gérard, 2009. "Plural forms versus franchise and company-owned systems: A DEA approach of hotel chain performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 566-578, June.
- Alberca-Oliver, Pilar & Rodríguez-Oromendía, Ainhoa & Parte-Esteban, Laura, 2015. "Measuring the efficiency of trade shows: A Spanish case study," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 127-137.
- Sergey Valery Samoilenko, 2013. "Investigating factors associated with the spillover effect of investments in telecoms: Do some transition economies pay too much for too little?," Information Technology for Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 40-61, January.
- Derya Fındık & Aysıt Tansel, 2013.
"Intangible investment and Technical efficiency: The case of software-intensive manufacturing firms in Turkey,"
EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey
235, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intangible Investment and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Software-Intensive Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1506, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2015.
- Derya Findik & Aysit Tansel, 2015. "Intangible Investment and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Software-Intensive Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1511, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Fındık, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2013. "Intangible investment and technical efficiency: The case of software-intensive manufacturing firms in Turkey," MPRA Paper 65955, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2014.
- Fındık, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2013. "Intangible investment and technical efficiency: The case of software-intensive manufacturing firms in Turkey," MPRA Paper 66165, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Aug 2014.
- Findik, Derya & Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Intangible Investment and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Software-Intensive Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9262, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Chien-Ming & van Dalen, Jan, 2010. "Measuring dynamic efficiency: Theories and an integrated methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(3), pages 749-760, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMongolian mobile communications; Total factor productivity; Malmquist TFP index.;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2013-04-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2013-04-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsb12:72521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itsworld.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.