Report NEP-TRA-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naughton, Barry, 2013. "China and the Two Crises: From 1997 to 2009," Working Papers 53, JICA Research Institute.
- Ludek Kouba & Ladislava Grochova, 2013. "The European Welfare State from the Prospect of New EU Member States," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2013-38, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Liu, Chun, 2012. "Seeking the Best Practices in rural agricultural informatization: Evidence from China's Sichuan Province," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72547, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Markus Eberhardt & Zheng Wang & Zhihong Yu, 2013. "Intra-National Protectionism in China: Evidence from the Public Disclosure of ‘Illegal’ Drug Advertising," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2012.
"Региональная Диагностика И Отраслевой Анализ Производительности Труда
[Regional diagnostics and branch analysis of labor productivity]," MPRA Paper 46205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li Ping & Yang Danhui & Li Pengfei & Ye Zhenyu & Deng Zhou, 2013. "A Study on Industrial Green Transformation in China," Working Papers 2013.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sunanda Sen, 2013. "Currency Concerns under Uncertainty: The Case of China," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_761, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alexandra Bratanova & Jacqueline Robinson & Liam Wagner, 2013. "New Technology Adoption for Russian Regional Energy Generation: Moscow Case Study," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 4-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bratanova, Alexandra, 2012.
"Развитие Методологии Предварительного Финансового Контроля Государственных Программ Регионов России
[Development of the methodology of public programs a priori financial control for Russian regions," MPRA Paper 46439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2013. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," FIW Working Paper series 121, FIW.
- Popova, Daria, 2013. "Impact assessment of alternative reforms of child allowances using RUSMOD - the static tax-benefit microsimulation model for Russia," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2013. "Speculating China economic growth through Hong Kong? Evidence from the stock market IPO and real estate markets," MPRA Paper 46346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2012.
"Элементы Региональной Диагностики (На Примере Краснодарского Края)
[Elements of regional economic diagnostics (in Krasnodar region case)]," MPRA Paper 46362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Kühnlenz, Markus, 2013. "China's role in global inflation dynamics," Discussion Papers 07/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Juan Ma & Tarun Khanna, 2013. "Independent Directors’ Dissent on Boards: Evidence from Listed Companies in China," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-089, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2013.
- Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman & Jolanta Perek-Białas & Iwona Sagan & Piotr Szukalski & Piotr Stronkowski, 2013. "Demographic Transition and an Ageing Society: Implications for Local Labour Markets in Poland," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Jolanta Perek-Białas & Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman, 2013. "Malopolska Region Demographic Transition: Working for the Future," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/6, OECD Publishing.
- Piotr Szukalski & Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman, 2013. "Lódzkie Region: Demographic Challenges Within an Ideal Location," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign job opportunities and internal migration in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6420, The World Bank.
- Byambaakhuu, Badamasuren & Kwon, Youngsun & Rho, Jaejeung, 2012. "Productivity grwoth and efficiency changes in the Mongolian mobile communications industry," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72521, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign wage premium, gender and education : insights from Vietnam household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6421, The World Bank.
- Elaine Liu & JiKun Huang, 2013. "Risk Preferences and Pesticide Use by Cotton Farmers in China," Working Papers 201310920, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Sokic, Alexandre & FABRIS, Nikola, 2013. "Euroization and cyclical stabilization in Montenegro: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 46537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quang Truong, 2013. "Vietnam: An Emerging Economy at a CrossRoads," Working Papers 2013/09, Maastricht School of Management.