New Technology Adoption for Russian Regional Energy Generation: Moscow Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salomons, Roelof & Grootveld, Henk, 2002. "The equity risk premium: emerging versus developed markets," Research Report 02E45, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02e45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Simshauser & Phillip Wild, 2009.
"The Western Australian Power Dilemma ,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 342-369, December.
- Paul Edward Simshauser & Phillip Wild, 2009. "The Western Australian Power Dilemma," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 2-2009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Alexandra Bratanova & Jacqueline Robinson & Liam Wagner, 2012. "Energy cost modelling of new technology adoption for Russian regional power and heat generation," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 9-2012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Liam Wagner & John Foster, 2011. "Is There an Optimal Entry Time for Carbon Capture and Storage? A Case Study for Australia's National Electricity Market," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 07, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Branker, K. & Pathak, M.J.M. & Pearce, J.M., 2011. "A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4470-4482.
- Gore, Olga & Viljainen, Satu & Makkonen, Mari & Kuleshov, Dmitry, 2012. "Russian electricity market reform: Deregulation or re-regulation?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 676-685.
- Kalashnikov, Victor & Gulidov, Ruslan & Ognev, Alexander, 2011. "Energy sector of the Russian Far East: Current status and scenarios for the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6760-6780.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorbacheva, Natalya V. & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2015. "Pain without gain? Reviewing the risks and rewards of investing in Russian coal-fired electricity," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 970-986.
- Foster, John & Wagner, Liam & Liebman, Ariel, 2017. "Economic and investment models for future grids: Final Report Project 3," MPRA Paper 78866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian Electricity Sector; Levelised Cost of Energy; Electricity Generation;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-04-27 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENE-2013-04-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqeemg:4-2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eemuqau.html .