A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Margaret, 2008. "Beyond technology-push and demand-pull: Lessons from California's solar policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2829-2854, November.
- Pearce, Joshua M., 2008. "Industrial symbiosis of very large-scale photovoltaic manufacturing," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 1101-1108.
- Fthenakis, Vasilis & Mason, James E. & Zweibel, Ken, 2009. "The technical, geographical, and economic feasibility for solar energy to supply the energy needs of the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 387-399, February.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard & Thilo Hanemann & Lutz Weischer & Matt Miller, 2010. "Toward a Sunny Future? Global Integration in the Solar PV Industry," Working Paper Series WP10-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Rao, P. Sharath Chandra & Miller, Jeffrey B. & Wang, Young Doo & Byrne, John B., 2009. "Energy-microfinance intervention for below poverty line households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1694-1712, May.
- Corrado Di Maria & Susana Ferreira & Emiliya Lazarova, 2010. "Shedding Light On The Light Bulb Puzzle: The Role Of Attitudes And Perceptions In The Adoption Of Energy Efficient Light Bulbs," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(1), pages 48-67, February.
- Branker, K. & Pearce, J.M., 2010. "Financial return for government support of large-scale thin-film solar photovoltaic manufacturing in Canada," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4291-4303, August.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007.
"Reaching out: Access to and use of banking services across countries,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 234-266, July.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2005. "Reaching out : access to and use of banking services across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3754, The World Bank.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2007. "The Economic Lives of the Poor," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 141-168, Winter.
- Pearce, Joshua M. & Harris, Paul J., 2007. "Reducing greenhouse gas emissions by inducing energy conservation and distributed generation from elimination of electric utility customer charges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6514-6525, December.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Watts, Charmaine, 2009. "Going Completely Renewable: Is It Possible (Let Alone Desirable)?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 95-111, May.
- Yang, Chi-Jen, 2010. "Reconsidering solar grid parity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3270-3273, July.
- Zelenika-Zovko, I. & Pearce, J.M., 2011. "Diverting indirect subsidies from the nuclear industry to the photovoltaic industry: Energy and financial returns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2626-2632, May.
- Singh, Parm Pal & Singh, Sukhmeet, 2010. "Realistic generation cost of solar photovoltaic electricity," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 563-569.
- Sims, Ralph E. H. & Rogner, Hans-Holger & Gregory, Ken, 2003. "Carbon emission and mitigation cost comparisons between fossil fuel, nuclear and renewable energy resources for electricity generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1315-1326, October.
More about this item
KeywordsPhotovoltaic; Levelized cost; LCOE; Grid parity; Solar economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:9:p:4470-4482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.