Going Completely Renewable: Is It Possible (Let Alone Desirable)?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Pao-Long & Ho, Shu-Ping & Hsu, Chiung-Wen, 2013. "Dynamic simulation of government subsidy policy effects on solar water heaters installation in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 385-396.
- Ouedraogo, Bachir I. & Kouame, S. & Azoumah, Y. & Yamegueu, D., 2015. "Incentives for rural off grid electrification in Burkina Faso using LCOE," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 573-582.
- Quiggin, Daniel & Cornell, Sarah & Tierney, Michael & Buswell, Richard, 2012. "A simulation and optimisation study: Towards a decentralised microgrid, using real world fluctuation data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 549-559.
- Ng, Artie W. & Nathwani, Jatin, 2012. "Sustainability performance disclosures: The case of independent power producers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1940-1948.
- Brear, M.J. & Jeppesen, M. & Chattopadhyay, D. & Manzie, C. & Alpcan, T. & Dargaville, R., 2016. "Least cost, utility scale abatement from Australia's NEM (National Electricity Market). Part 2: Scenarios and policy implications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 621-628.
- Jacobson, Mark Z. & Delucchi, Mark A., 2011. "Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part I: Technologies, energy resources, quantities and areas of infrastructure, and materials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1154-1169, March.
- García-Olivares, Antonio & Ballabrera-Poy, Joaquim & García-Ladona, Emili & Turiel, Antonio, 2012. "A global renewable mix with proven technologies and common materials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 561-574.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Jacobson, Mark Z., 2011. "Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part II: Reliability, system and transmission costs, and policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1170-1190, March.
- Shum, Kwok L., 2017. "Renewable energy deployment policy: A transition management perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1380-1388.
- Olav H. Hohmeyer & Sönke Bohm, 2015. "Trends toward 100% renewable electricity supply in Germany and Europe: a paradigm shift in energy policies," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 74-97, January.
- Ahmad, Salman & Tahar, Razman Mat & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Munir, Abu Bakar & Rahim, Ruzairi Abdul, 2015. "Role of feed-in tariff policy in promoting solar photovoltaic investments in Malaysia: A system dynamics approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 808-815.
- Branker, K. & Pathak, M.J.M. & Pearce, J.M., 2011. "A review of solar photovoltaic levelized cost of electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4470-4482.
- Saule Baurzhan & Glenn P. Jenkins, 2014. "Solar versus Combined Cycle Electricity Generation in Capital Constrained African Economies: Which is Greener?," Development Discussion Papers 2014-02, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:22:y:2009:i:4:p:95-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.